2012 Volkswagen CC

Based on 189 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Beautiful car

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"We just bought a new 2009 CC and it is a beauty! It handles and rides very well. I love the way it handles the road. I hope it lasts us for a while. I am impressed with the 3 year maintenance program. Ask me after we have owned it about 8 years and I will have more to say."

After 2 weeks of ownership

By on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"My VR6 Sport is surprisingly powerful and agile. The gas miles is great. I am getting about 22.9 miles to the gallon running premium. I just filled up with mid grade to test mileage difference. The only complaints I have at this time is that the owners manual needs to be re-written in a better format of instruction. I left the lights on. Totally my fault. But getting the car open and then getting to the battery was quite interesting to say the least. This is my second week of ownership. I will be back in a few weeks to further add comments."

Value Packed

By on Sunday, July 19, 2009

"This car has all the bells and whistles of the higher end luxury vehicles, but at a much lower price, without losing the quality and performance expected from Volkswagon. I have been so happy with this vehicle I cant sleep at night because, I want to go drive it some more."

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, July 17, 2009

"I am glad I purchased this auto instead of any other. Runs great and runs very quite. VW has made an great car. My wife loves it. Great trip car. If you are looking for great value and style, buy this car. Looks very similar to the new mercedes and bmw. Go VW!!"

My First VW

By on Monday, February 2, 2009

"I am very pleased with my VW CC. It is very fun to drive. It hugs the road well and takes turns with ease. The gas mileage is good, especially for a 4-door sedan."

Fun car & economical on fuel..

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"I've only owned this car a month, and enjoy driving it a lot. It's a real fun car with plenty of power, it corners well, and has a great suspension system. Fuel milage is very good - about 27 mpg all around, and 30s on the highway so far (it needs more mileage to break in). I've also received many comments about it's neat new style. Many folks think it's an expensive luxury car!!"

If you love VWs you'll love the CC

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pros: "VW knows how to treat the driver!"

Cons: "If you have to be the carpool driver."

"Nothing tells me more about how a car compares to others than when my friends that own BMWs and Jaguars drive it and love it. VW did a great job with the design and performance of this CC. I only purchased the base 2.0 turbo 4cyl and it performs as expected. The gas mileage is better than reported. I get almost 40 MPG during my 35 mile freeway trip from work (at 60 MPH) a little less if I go faster but not much. I typicaly get 34-38 during that trip. Also, my city mileage is in the high 20's consistently. I owned a 2003 VW Passat prior to this car and I would continue to own VWs as long as they continue to cater to the drivers and not worry about everyone else in the car (who by the way do not make the car payments), like the american manufacturers. Keep it up VW!"

Great Car Except 1 Thing

By on Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"I got my VW CC Luxury Edition in June 2009, and have enjoyed pretty much everything about it, ... except for one thing: Driving when it rains. The angle of the rear window doesn't allow for sufficient drainage of water. The beads of water just stand or barely run (even at 60+ MPH). To make matters worse, the design of the side rearview mirrors also allows these to collect water and not let it run off. So, there is all kinds of "standing water" on the car when it rains, which causes some safety concerns since you don't have the best view looking behind you when it rains. And this is even with the use of windshield treatment products."

Wonderful Car

By on Friday, April 2, 2010

"I love the styling, the power, the fact I get great gas mileage, and the fact that there aren't a bunch of them out there. I often get people looking the car over and admiring it. The navigation system is great. I am 6'5" and often have trouble with headroom - but this car, because of how the moonroof is positioned, has plenty of room. All in all, I am extremely happy with this car!!"

Exciting Car To Drive

By on Sunday, August 2, 2009

"I absolutely love my CC! It is unlike anything I've ever driven. I don't like driving a car everyone else has. When I look into buying a new vehicle, I much prefer vehicles that are rarely seen around, but look fantastic. The CC definitely fits the bill. My husband is 6'7" and the front leg/head room is unbelievable. He is more comfortable in my car than his full size truck. We recently took a trip to the Midwest and got over 550 miles per tank. My only criticism is there should have been more options for wheels. Although I love the design of the wheels that came with the car, VW should have chromed them. With all the exterior chrome detailing it would have made more sense. I'm currently looking to have them chromed. I am so happy to be a part of the VW family! I'm 100% certain my husband would buy one too if we didn't need a truck for pulling our boat and camper."