2012 Volkswagen CC

Based on 188 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Fun, Sporty, Unique

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I like this car because there really isn't anything else on the road that looks like it. It is fun to drive, although, there is hesitation off the line (due to the Turbo charged engine, I'm sure). However, there have been several times that I am going 80-85 and don't even realize it. This car handles high speeds with grace. That said, I do wish VW would increase their horsepower without compromising fuel efficiency. I'm a little disappointed that the Blue Tooth is not standard and the tail pipes don't have chrome tips. Other than that, I feel that this car is a very good value for the money. Looking forward to see how she handles in the snow :) Gotta love V-dub!"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, good value, high quality."

"This is a fantastic car, in fact I make excuses to go out and drive it. The interior is great and the styling is very similar to the gorgeous 75000 merc cls for 40000 less. Excellent handling and explosive acceleration from the 2.0t. The guy at the carwash actually came and greeted me by saying "wow this is a nice mercedes!" to which i had to correct ha. By the way the I have the R-line, which has a little different cosmetic touches, very attractive."

Totally blown away

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "gorgeous. audi ride. interior is amazing."

Cons: "unless you need a fifth seat......nothing"

"Bottom line: This car competes visually and performance-wise with all the luxury cars 50K and up. I just wish VW had a cooler front and back emblem. The giant VW is a little bit of a drag. They need to change it. it actually detracts from the absolute gorgeous lines and design of the car. It rides as well as any Mercedes or Jag I've ever owned. My wife and I are pretty blown away."

Best car I've owned so far!

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very sporty and stylish"

Cons: "Gas type"

"This is a car thats fun to drive, beautiful to look at and easy to own. I have been driving this car for two years now and still love it as much as the day I drove off the lot. It is very confortable of long drives, handles well on hills, curves...you name it. LOVE THIS CAR :)"

Great Value

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2009 CC VR6 Sport. I have been very pleased with the purchase coming from an Acura TL Type S. The car is a great cross section between sport, luxury and functional sedan. The car handles wonderfully, is very comfortable even on long trips and is a real eye catcher. The only complaints I have are that the navigation system has a bit of a lag which can take a while to enter a destination and that there are no handles above the door (no where to hang dry cleaning). Needless to say, if those are the worst complaints I can find this is a very nice automobile. I compared the CC with the Infiniti G37, Lexus ES, BMW 3 series and the new Acura TL and it was by far the best car for the money in my opinion."