2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 186 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

VW Headache

By on Friday, September 10, 2010

"This is nothing more than a Jetta in a new suit. One of the most unreliable vehicles I have ever owned . Loaded with problems from day one. Looks good but thats about it. Can't wait for the lease to be up so I can unload this headache."

Worst car I have owned!

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage"

Cons: "Resale value, rattling front end, seat comfort"

"Rattling from front end. Poor seat design causing back & leg pain. Windows that open & shut when door opens, do not like they sometimes stick when door opens catching window. also lets water in if window does not shut. POOR RESALE VALUE I PAID OVER $30,000 with taxes. Trying to trade in, VW dealers reluctantly might give you $21,000 say they can buy cheaper at auction. Great thing to tell a vw customer. Talk about depreciation WOW!!!!! Last VW for ME!!!!"

Really comfortable but difficult to drive

By on Sunday, March 13, 2016

Pros: "fast, comfortable"

Cons: "hard to drive, touchy acceleration, awful in snow"

"I've been driving this car for 4 years now. I bought it new. When I test-drove the car, I remember complaining that the gas was touchy and it was difficult to know where the front and back bumpers were. I thought I'd get used to these things after driving it for a while, but I haven't. Pulling out and backing in to parking spaces is really difficult without a rear-view camera, because there's absolutely no knowing where the bumper is. And forget about parallel parking. Some other comments: PROS: (1) comfortable seats (2) good sound system (3) FAST! (4) bluetooth system and radio controls on steering wheel prevent distractions while driving. CONS: (1) awful in the snow! (2) touchy acceleration in the low gears (3) no rear-view camera (4) somewhat loud when driving (road-noise) (5) after about 40k miles, the interior startled rattling while driving. Really annoying! (6) eats through tires (7) takes premium gas (8) touchscreen console is obnoxiously slow (9) steering wheel doesn't move in/out, only up/down (10) super low ground clearance means I bottom-out on speed bumps. I'll also mention that my husband is 6'1" and the sleek profile makes it hard for him to get in and out of this car."

Great value from VW

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

"Great value from VW"

Nice

By on Friday, July 5, 2013

Pros: "Style, pricing, economy"

Cons: "Transmission hesitation when in stop position."

"Great gas mileage and above avg power. Transmission hesitates from stop position. I was told this is the old race car tranny and it's normal. Comfort is avg, but does have lumbar switch which helps. Overall I like the car for it's style, handling and gas mileage. If your going for looks at a modest price, it's a great choice. If you enjoy the above, but demand more comfort and smooth ride, get an Audi and spend a lot more money. Bottom line, it's German engineering which is always a plus!"