2011 Volkswagen CC

Based on 187 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Wonderful Car

By on Friday, April 2, 2010

"I love the styling, the power, the fact I get great gas mileage, and the fact that there aren't a bunch of them out there. I often get people looking the car over and admiring it. The navigation system is great. I am 6'5" and often have trouble with headroom - but this car, because of how the moonroof is positioned, has plenty of room. All in all, I am extremely happy with this car!!"

I love this car

By on Sunday, September 4, 2016

Pros: "Everything is perfect"

Cons: "Only 2 seats in the back."

"This is definitely a short persons car, which is why the comfort and convenience is at a 9. But this car has given me no problems. Such a low price for an amazing vehicle. Not only does it drive amazingly but it also looks like a new car. People ask me all the time what year it is, expecting me to say 2015. Great car at a great price."

Will buy another & another & another...

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "SAFE;GREATmpg;turn small area EASY;unique interior"

Cons: "No backup/parallel park help/brakeslow if 2 close"

"BEAUTIFUL exterior/interior - interior is beige & black on seats, etc. Drives smoothly; low noise from other cars. Has a roll bar, front and side windows all have airbags and anti skid brakes so if raining & you take a sharp turn the car won't roll over -feel VERY safe!! EASILY does "turn arounds" in small areas. Get approximately 24-25 mpg intown and 37-38 mpg interstate. 45,000 miles on it now - have never had a mechanical problem (had the Passat prior to this for 3 years - the Passat CC is better on mileage). WISH IT HAD: Factory installed bluetooth where can press "phone" button on steering wheel; navigation system w/rear camera & "help" to parallel park; if too close to car in front of you car will slow down automatically; moon roof that slides open - NOT angle "up" 4 inches. Apparently 2013 model will have all features."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"VW is still one of the best bang for your buck. This car is beautiful, it gets a ton of looks. People think it is a much more expensive car and its materials compare to more expensive cars. We have the 4 cyl turbo direct injection engine which powers Audi A4s too. I have recently avg. 34 mpg on a 100 mi. business trip. Combining in town driving we are avg. 27 mpg. It is extremely fast and I've chirped the tires more times than I expected. Only complaint about the engine, it is not as smoothe as VW V6, but my Dad thought he was driving a V8 when he drove my car, does that say something! Luxury ride, pretty quite. Some cost cutting measures compared to past VW, but still more detail than most brands."

Love everything about this car!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"This is my third VW Passat, first CC and I absolutely love the way it drives, handles and definitely the way it looks. Not a week has gone by over the past two years without a complete stranger telling me how much they like the look of the car. Overall, an incredible value for the money."

A pleasure to drive, enjoy having this car.

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pros: "Attractive, comfortable and reliable vehicle"

Cons: "lacks a backup system"

"The CC is a sporty sedan with good power and fuel economy (35 mpg HY). Slightly stiff suspension keeps you in touch with the road without being annoying. Interior is driver-centric, controls are easily within reach. You are not overwhelmed with buttons on the center stack and has a logical menu system for selecting trip computer options, music etc... Hands free phone works flawlessly. Seats are comfortable. I have had zero problems with this vehicle. Interior rearview mirror could use a back up camera or have sensors in bumper. Hard to tell how close objects are behind you. Winter driving takes some learning with the manual transmission. The turbo and traction control can work against each other in certain situations. Sometimes it helps to disable the traction control. German built car and it shows in quality and reliability."

FUN CAR WITH GREAT LOOKS

By on Friday, September 14, 2012

Pros: "Performance, gas mileage and great looks."

Cons: "Access for tall people and hard seats."

"Love the car. It gets excellent gas mileage and has tremendous acceleration. On freeways have gotten 38 mpg. When turbo kicks in, it really goes and it does it without fuss. The DSG 6- speed (double clutch) transmission is one of the reasons it gets such good gas mileage on the highway. When the car was parked last week in the paddock at Elkhart Lake, the CC got more attention than my vintage car. It is a fantastic, high performance automobile - especially for the money. There are a couple of downsides ... It might be difficult for entry and exit, if one is more than 6ft-2. That is due to the coupe design and the lower roof line. While the seats are great looking and very supportive, they get a little hard on longer trips."

Hard to believe it's a VW!

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Most people think we're driving a Mercedes CLS. All seats in the vehicle are extremely comfortable. Standard Features on base model include heated seats (!) and auto-dimming rear view mirror (!). One very excellent feature is the turn-assist lighting when the steering wheel is turned or when your signal is on and the vehicle slows to ~20mph - very cool. Overall this car is a great buy! Only criticisms: should be a 5-seater and the performance on the base model is a little worse than the performance of the Passat base model (even though they have the same engines)."

Fun, Sporty, Unique

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I like this car because there really isn't anything else on the road that looks like it. It is fun to drive, although, there is hesitation off the line (due to the Turbo charged engine, I'm sure). However, there have been several times that I am going 80-85 and don't even realize it. This car handles high speeds with grace. That said, I do wish VW would increase their horsepower without compromising fuel efficiency. I'm a little disappointed that the Blue Tooth is not standard and the tail pipes don't have chrome tips. Other than that, I feel that this car is a very good value for the money. Looking forward to see how she handles in the snow :) Gotta love V-dub!"

classy looking, great handling and excellent mpg!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2017

Pros: "Really enjoy this car. Read review above"

Cons: "Cost to replace low beam headlight is over $300!"

"-The car has sharp lines - definitely a classy looking vehicle. -Turbo can really move this vehicle. -Driving a constant 60 mph, always get between 32-34 mpg. -I bought used (almost 2 years old), this was a better value as car had depreciated significantly. -Never had a VW before, always Japanese, definitely impressed with car."