2010 Volkswagen CC

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Wonderful Car

By on Friday, April 2, 2010

"I love the styling, the power, the fact I get great gas mileage, and the fact that there aren't a bunch of them out there. I often get people looking the car over and admiring it. The navigation system is great. I am 6'5" and often have trouble with headroom - but this car, because of how the moonroof is positioned, has plenty of room. All in all, I am extremely happy with this car!!"

I love this car

By on Sunday, September 4, 2016

Pros: "Everything is perfect"

Cons: "Only 2 seats in the back."

"This is definitely a short persons car, which is why the comfort and convenience is at a 9. But this car has given me no problems. Such a low price for an amazing vehicle. Not only does it drive amazingly but it also looks like a new car. People ask me all the time what year it is, expecting me to say 2015. Great car at a great price."

Will buy another & another & another...

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "SAFE;GREATmpg;turn small area EASY;unique interior"

Cons: "No backup/parallel park help/brakeslow if 2 close"

"BEAUTIFUL exterior/interior - interior is beige & black on seats, etc. Drives smoothly; low noise from other cars. Has a roll bar, front and side windows all have airbags and anti skid brakes so if raining & you take a sharp turn the car won't roll over -feel VERY safe!! EASILY does "turn arounds" in small areas. Get approximately 24-25 mpg intown and 37-38 mpg interstate. 45,000 miles on it now - have never had a mechanical problem (had the Passat prior to this for 3 years - the Passat CC is better on mileage). WISH IT HAD: Factory installed bluetooth where can press "phone" button on steering wheel; navigation system w/rear camera & "help" to parallel park; if too close to car in front of you car will slow down automatically; moon roof that slides open - NOT angle "up" 4 inches. Apparently 2013 model will have all features."

Love everything about this car!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"This is my third VW Passat, first CC and I absolutely love the way it drives, handles and definitely the way it looks. Not a week has gone by over the past two years without a complete stranger telling me how much they like the look of the car. Overall, an incredible value for the money."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"VW is still one of the best bang for your buck. This car is beautiful, it gets a ton of looks. People think it is a much more expensive car and its materials compare to more expensive cars. We have the 4 cyl turbo direct injection engine which powers Audi A4s too. I have recently avg. 34 mpg on a 100 mi. business trip. Combining in town driving we are avg. 27 mpg. It is extremely fast and I've chirped the tires more times than I expected. Only complaint about the engine, it is not as smoothe as VW V6, but my Dad thought he was driving a V8 when he drove my car, does that say something! Luxury ride, pretty quite. Some cost cutting measures compared to past VW, but still more detail than most brands."

FUN CAR WITH GREAT LOOKS

By on Friday, September 14, 2012

Pros: "Performance, gas mileage and great looks."

Cons: "Access for tall people and hard seats."

"Love the car. It gets excellent gas mileage and has tremendous acceleration. On freeways have gotten 38 mpg. When turbo kicks in, it really goes and it does it without fuss. The DSG 6- speed (double clutch) transmission is one of the reasons it gets such good gas mileage on the highway. When the car was parked last week in the paddock at Elkhart Lake, the CC got more attention than my vintage car. It is a fantastic, high performance automobile - especially for the money. There are a couple of downsides ... It might be difficult for entry and exit, if one is more than 6ft-2. That is due to the coupe design and the lower roof line. While the seats are great looking and very supportive, they get a little hard on longer trips."

Hard to believe it's a VW!

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Most people think we're driving a Mercedes CLS. All seats in the vehicle are extremely comfortable. Standard Features on base model include heated seats (!) and auto-dimming rear view mirror (!). One very excellent feature is the turn-assist lighting when the steering wheel is turned or when your signal is on and the vehicle slows to ~20mph - very cool. Overall this car is a great buy! Only criticisms: should be a 5-seater and the performance on the base model is a little worse than the performance of the Passat base model (even though they have the same engines)."

Fun, Sporty, Unique

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I like this car because there really isn't anything else on the road that looks like it. It is fun to drive, although, there is hesitation off the line (due to the Turbo charged engine, I'm sure). However, there have been several times that I am going 80-85 and don't even realize it. This car handles high speeds with grace. That said, I do wish VW would increase their horsepower without compromising fuel efficiency. I'm a little disappointed that the Blue Tooth is not standard and the tail pipes don't have chrome tips. Other than that, I feel that this car is a very good value for the money. Looking forward to see how she handles in the snow :) Gotta love V-dub!"

A pleasure to drive, enjoy having this car.

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Pros: "Attractive, comfortable and reliable vehicle"

Cons: "lacks a backup system"

"The CC is a sporty sedan with good power and fuel economy (35 mpg HY). Slightly stiff suspension keeps you in touch with the road without being annoying. Interior is driver-centric, controls are easily within reach. You are not overwhelmed with buttons on the center stack and has a logical menu system for selecting trip computer options, music etc... Hands free phone works flawlessly. Seats are comfortable. I have had zero problems with this vehicle. Interior rearview mirror could use a back up camera or have sensors in bumper. Hard to tell how close objects are behind you. Winter driving takes some learning with the manual transmission. The turbo and traction control can work against each other in certain situations. Sometimes it helps to disable the traction control. German built car and it shows in quality and reliability."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, good value, high quality."

"This is a fantastic car, in fact I make excuses to go out and drive it. The interior is great and the styling is very similar to the gorgeous 75000 merc cls for 40000 less. Excellent handling and explosive acceleration from the 2.0t. The guy at the carwash actually came and greeted me by saying "wow this is a nice mercedes!" to which i had to correct ha. By the way the I have the R-line, which has a little different cosmetic touches, very attractive."

Very nice car for the price.

By on Friday, November 30, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful, well made, fun to drive."

Cons: "Narrow seats, premium fuel."

Love the Thunder alloy wheels.

"I love this car. It's good looking, the interior is well made with quality materials. There are plenty of details, like the glove box being lined and the hood not requiring a prop rod, that I probably wouldn't have missed but reflect the effort put into the design. It handles very well and the car never feels underpowered despite the relatively small engine. My only complaints are the narrow seats which can be uncomfortable on long trips and that it requires premium fuel."

Love the Thunder alloy wheels.

Totally blown away

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "gorgeous. audi ride. interior is amazing."

Cons: "unless you need a fifth seat......nothing"

"Bottom line: This car competes visually and performance-wise with all the luxury cars 50K and up. I just wish VW had a cooler front and back emblem. The giant VW is a little bit of a drag. They need to change it. it actually detracts from the absolute gorgeous lines and design of the car. It rides as well as any Mercedes or Jag I've ever owned. My wife and I are pretty blown away."

Best car I've owned so far!

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very sporty and stylish"

Cons: "Gas type"

"This is a car thats fun to drive, beautiful to look at and easy to own. I have been driving this car for two years now and still love it as much as the day I drove off the lot. It is very confortable of long drives, handles well on hills, curves...you name it. LOVE THIS CAR :)"

Great Value

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"I recently purchased a 2009 CC VR6 Sport. I have been very pleased with the purchase coming from an Acura TL Type S. The car is a great cross section between sport, luxury and functional sedan. The car handles wonderfully, is very comfortable even on long trips and is a real eye catcher. The only complaints I have are that the navigation system has a bit of a lag which can take a while to enter a destination and that there are no handles above the door (no where to hang dry cleaning). Needless to say, if those are the worst complaints I can find this is a very nice automobile. I compared the CC with the Infiniti G37, Lexus ES, BMW 3 series and the new Acura TL and it was by far the best car for the money in my opinion."

4 door sports car

By on Thursday, May 26, 2016

Pros: "Fun car to drive. Luxury everywhere"

Cons: "ergonomics"

"This 4 cylinder 2.0 Turbo drives like a sports car with a V8 under the hood. Everything about this car says "luxury". My only complaint involves ergonomics. It is somewhat difficult to get in and out of without a can opener. If I was 20 years younger, that might not be a problem. Overall...a fun car to drive"

One of the Best Purchases Ever

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

"From the ground up this has by far been my best purchase ever! Far exceeding the mph stated on both highway and in town this stylish car has yielded more compliments than any other I have owned as well as made driving not only fun, but comfortable and dependable on all levels! A 5 star car!"

Most Fun to Drive

By on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"I have had my 2009 cc for a year now. It is my fourth VW but by far the best one I have ever owned. It is a blast to drive, it's great looking and I get comments on it every time I park in a public setting. It drives like a sports car with a luxury car feel. Best Part: I am AVERAGING 31 MPG all the time! What a great combination of style, fun, power, looks comfort and economy... VW nailed this one."

VW CC Sport

By on Sunday, August 8, 2010

"This is an updated review for '10 VW CC Sport. I have driven this car for about 4 months now with around 3.5k on it right now. So far the car has been great, it gets a lot of attention everywhere and drives like a fine German car should. Fuel economy is decent, but I never expected hybrid fuel economy. Note, the ride is firm with its sport suspension which provides great handling. The 6 speed manual operates flawlessly, the turbo has a little lag, but provides very nice acceleration and better fuel economy when needed; 4 cyl, 2.0 L Turbo does feel like a V-6 and the sleek design of the car provides a road hugging feeling. The car comes with a lot of cool features that come standard. To sum it up this car is like a really hot girlfriend that you can't take your eyes off of, period."

awesome vehicle

By on Saturday, May 29, 2010

"handles very well. alot of power for a 4 cylinder vehicle. nice looks"

Owner of the best car ever

By on Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Yessir this is the car that made me give up a benz! It drives better and is priced less!!! I love german engineering lol"

Beautiful car

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"We just bought a new 2009 CC and it is a beauty! It handles and rides very well. I love the way it handles the road. I hope it lasts us for a while. I am impressed with the 3 year maintenance program. Ask me after we have owned it about 8 years and I will have more to say."

After 2 weeks of ownership

By on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"My VR6 Sport is surprisingly powerful and agile. The gas miles is great. I am getting about 22.9 miles to the gallon running premium. I just filled up with mid grade to test mileage difference. The only complaints I have at this time is that the owners manual needs to be re-written in a better format of instruction. I left the lights on. Totally my fault. But getting the car open and then getting to the battery was quite interesting to say the least. This is my second week of ownership. I will be back in a few weeks to further add comments."

Value Packed

By on Sunday, July 19, 2009

"This car has all the bells and whistles of the higher end luxury vehicles, but at a much lower price, without losing the quality and performance expected from Volkswagon. I have been so happy with this vehicle I cant sleep at night because, I want to go drive it some more."

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, July 17, 2009

"I am glad I purchased this auto instead of any other. Runs great and runs very quite. VW has made an great car. My wife loves it. Great trip car. If you are looking for great value and style, buy this car. Looks very similar to the new mercedes and bmw. Go VW!!"

My First VW

By on Monday, February 2, 2009

"I am very pleased with my VW CC. It is very fun to drive. It hugs the road well and takes turns with ease. The gas mileage is good, especially for a 4-door sedan."