2009 Volkswagen CC

Based on 188 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Very nice car for the price.

By on Friday, November 30, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful, well made, fun to drive."

Cons: "Narrow seats, premium fuel."

Love the Thunder alloy wheels.

"I love this car. It's good looking, the interior is well made with quality materials. There are plenty of details, like the glove box being lined and the hood not requiring a prop rod, that I probably wouldn't have missed but reflect the effort put into the design. It handles very well and the car never feels underpowered despite the relatively small engine. My only complaints are the narrow seats which can be uncomfortable on long trips and that it requires premium fuel."

Love the Thunder alloy wheels.

Fun, Sporty, Unique

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I like this car because there really isn't anything else on the road that looks like it. It is fun to drive, although, there is hesitation off the line (due to the Turbo charged engine, I'm sure). However, there have been several times that I am going 80-85 and don't even realize it. This car handles high speeds with grace. That said, I do wish VW would increase their horsepower without compromising fuel efficiency. I'm a little disappointed that the Blue Tooth is not standard and the tail pipes don't have chrome tips. Other than that, I feel that this car is a very good value for the money. Looking forward to see how she handles in the snow :) Gotta love V-dub!"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, good value, high quality."

"This is a fantastic car, in fact I make excuses to go out and drive it. The interior is great and the styling is very similar to the gorgeous 75000 merc cls for 40000 less. Excellent handling and explosive acceleration from the 2.0t. The guy at the carwash actually came and greeted me by saying "wow this is a nice mercedes!" to which i had to correct ha. By the way the I have the R-line, which has a little different cosmetic touches, very attractive."

Totally blown away

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "gorgeous. audi ride. interior is amazing."

Cons: "unless you need a fifth seat......nothing"

"Bottom line: This car competes visually and performance-wise with all the luxury cars 50K and up. I just wish VW had a cooler front and back emblem. The giant VW is a little bit of a drag. They need to change it. it actually detracts from the absolute gorgeous lines and design of the car. It rides as well as any Mercedes or Jag I've ever owned. My wife and I are pretty blown away."

Best car I've owned so far!

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, very sporty and stylish"

Cons: "Gas type"

"This is a car thats fun to drive, beautiful to look at and easy to own. I have been driving this car for two years now and still love it as much as the day I drove off the lot. It is very confortable of long drives, handles well on hills, curves...you name it. LOVE THIS CAR :)"