2011 Toyota Yaris

Based on 794 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

love love love love

By on Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Pros: "best ever"

"i got my yaris as my first car when i was 17 as the first owner and i have always loved it and still do, the acceleration isnt crazy but who cares. i freakin love my yaris and still have it. theyre cheap to fix if there is ever a problem and you save loads on gas. i just absolutely love my car. i want a new one in the future but toyotas last forever and i know my car has alot of life left in it. I will only ever get another yaris."

Toyota knows how to build cars!

By on Monday, October 8, 2012

Pros: "Great price. Easy to drive. Much room inside."

Cons: "Absolutely NONE!"

"I bought this car used in 2009. I fell in love with it as soon as I drove it! It has lots of leg room in the back seat. Lots of places to put "stuff" and drink holders on the door instead of in the middle of the car. It has much better pick up for a small car than any Ford, Mercury or Chevy I've ever owned. I like the conciseness of the speedometer, a/c, heat, fan, etc., at the middle of the front console. I am one who keeps my car maintenanced on a regular basis. This car will last me forever!"

this is one hot mama

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"wow i never thought in a million years this car would be able to tow my boat to the U.P of Michigan but it really did, I welding a hitch to the back and hauled er' up der. This baby has some nice power for a little guy and enough room for all my firends. I get a few funny looks when im towing my boat and wearing my stormy kromer but hey im saving lots of gas money you know? This car is just great and i would recommend it to anyone"

Safety, Economy, and Reliability

By on Thursday, December 6, 2007

"I bought my Yaris in May 2007 and have loved it. It handles beautifully, and I get 38-39 mpg. When I insured it, my insurance rate was actually lower for the brand new Yaris than it had been for the four-year-old Dodge Neon. My insurance agent explained that this is because of the Yaris's high safety rating. I had the opportunity to test out the Yaris's safety features two days ago. Another driver hit ice and slammed into my car at a good speed. My air bag deployed, and the front of my car was completely demolished. HOWEVER, the inside of the car looks as though there was no collision at all. I walked out of the wreck with nothing more than some pretty ugly seat belt bruises and air bag pain. Nothing broken! Needless to say, I'm in the process of purchasing my second Toyota Yaris. I'd highly recommend the car to anyone who is looking for quality, safety, and reliability at a reasonable price."

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Sunday, April 3, 2016

Pros: "Fun, reliable"

"Perfect for me, a short person. Driving position and comfort excellent. Great acceleration. Easy to get a speeding ticket. My 6'2" son fits in the front passenger seat just fine. Lots of cargo room for its size. Convenient placement of controls, cup holders, lots of nice compartments. Only routine maintenance in 1st 90,000 miles. Handles like a go-cart, loves curves up and downhill."