2011 Toyota Yaris

Based on 793 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

By on Friday, November 14, 2008

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Comfortable, Great Value

By on Monday, November 10, 2008

"If you are looking for something that is going to last a long time and still be relatively inexpensive, I would recomend this car. Of the cars that are not hybrids, this car has amoung the best gas mileage. From the seats to the heating and A/C, the car is quite comfortable for a sub compact car. The seats in the front remain quite comfortable even on long trips. I would not recomend this for a family car, but more for a 1 or 2 person comfortable, reliable commuter car. I own the 2 door hatchback. Personally, I think the road noise becomes too loud at interstate speeds (+65mph), but for little more than the 14 thousand dollars I paid for it before state tax, the car performs as I expected."

get what you pay for

By on Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Traded a toyota rav on this and expected the same quality..forget it. Sways side to side behind semi-trucks on interstates, windy days...you feel it, wet roads...hydroplanes...way to light. Gas mileage..at best 29mph highway. Wish I would have kept my sturdy, STEADY rav...I am not happy at all with it"

Great car for the price

By on Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"I bought my Yaris in 2006. It has been a great little car and gets amazing mileage. The trunk space in the back is amazingly large and can fit a lot. I go on a lot of camping trips and the extra space helps. I do love the ipod plug in the car but is hard to find sometimes since it is located on the passengers side. This car does have two blind spots that make it difficult when on the highway. The frame of the car in the back is rather large and when trying to turn and quickly look in your blind spot it can be very difficult looking around that area. Other than that it is a great little car."