2010 Toyota Yaris

Based on 798 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Worth it

By on Friday, December 5, 2008

"I rented one of these a few month back and loved it. Well, it came time to put my old car to sleep and I bought this one. I love it. I get an average of 38mpg"

AWESOME!!!!

By on Friday, December 5, 2008

"I adore this car. I have had it since January of 07 and this car has not let me down once. True you can feel the wind when it blows, but who cares? The only thing I don't like are the cup holders and their positions. I am forever dousing my drivers side dash in coffee. What a mess. Other than that, this car regularly gets 350 miles to a tank and I've even done 415 to a tank. Great car! I recommend it to friends or anyone who will listen."

Great Little Car

By on Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"I bought the car in Alaska and drove it there for about one year before moving to Indiana. My car has ABS which, in my opionion, is a "must have" feature when you live in a snowy area. The Yaris performed well in the snow and the ABS has performed great. I drove from Fairbanks to Anchorage and back and averaged about 41 mpg. That is great mileage (actually better than the window sticker) especially considering I was traveling over/through some mountains. The car always feels like it has pretty good power even driving through mountain hightways. The only negative thing I can think of is that I wished it had more comfortable seats. Other than that the car has been everything I could have hoped for in a small, economical vehicle."

Love this car!

By on Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Great car, great handling, amazing gas mileage, would recommend this car to anyone who commutes or who wants to be more environmentally friendly."

Great car

By on Sunday, November 30, 2008

"This vehicle is great if your looking for a small fuel efficiant car. I average 33 mpg and that is mostly city driving it is comfortable for its size. It has power and is not sluggish like some other cars with this kind of mpg."