2010 Toyota Yaris

Based on 796 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

BUY THIS CAR!!!

By on Friday, December 12, 2008

"I bought this car, in feb of 2008, after trading in my yaris hatchback. because i needed something a little bit bigger. This car is great! It has nothing about it that i hate. Drives amazing and is a good car if you comute to work, like I do! i recommend this car for anyone that wants to save on gas and just wants a dependable car!!"

Zoom Zoom YARIS

By on Thursday, December 11, 2008

"We have had this Blue Yaris for about a year now. My wife drives it every day to work. We are getting 36.5 MPG. The only complaint is that the Fuel Gague has started giving radical readings very intermittent , even as you are driving. Going from Full to Empty. If it keeps it up I will take it in and have it checked."

By on Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"I have always driven manual shift cars, so when I decided to buy the Yaris, I first bought a hatchback with the manual transmission. I found the clutch very difficult when on inclines. I was constantly popping the clutch because the transition into first gear seemed very difficult. I understand this has been a complaint from other owners. I ended up selling it and buying an automatic transmission. Much happier with it."

Worth it

By on Friday, December 5, 2008

"I rented one of these a few month back and loved it. Well, it came time to put my old car to sleep and I bought this one. I love it. I get an average of 38mpg"

AWESOME!!!!

By on Friday, December 5, 2008

"I adore this car. I have had it since January of 07 and this car has not let me down once. True you can feel the wind when it blows, but who cares? The only thing I don't like are the cup holders and their positions. I am forever dousing my drivers side dash in coffee. What a mess. Other than that, this car regularly gets 350 miles to a tank and I've even done 415 to a tank. Great car! I recommend it to friends or anyone who will listen."