2007 Toyota Yaris

Based on 794 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Excellent vehicle! Value, MPG, Performance!

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pros: "Excellent value, great performance and handling."

Cons: "Putting the 12V receptacle in the center console."

"I bought this car in March 2011 through a used car dealer affiliated with my credit union. It had 60,600 miles. In 3.5 years, I have driven it 150,000 miles as a courier vehicle, in town (70%) and on the highway (30%). The only thing I have had to replace was the battery (fall 2011); the rest has been regular maintenance (oil changes, tires, shocks, brake pads and shoes). This car has delivered everything I have asked of it (30-32 MPG in town, 38-40 highway). When I need to replace it, I am going to buy another Toyota (this car is my 3rd Toyota)."

40 mpg city 55 mpg HW reliable cheap to own great

By on Thursday, December 12, 2013

"For 8 years owing this Yaris I had no mechanical problems.Gas economy is outstanding, much higher than the official figures, and power is more than enough.It looks small but, actually, is bigger than Corollas of the 1990s. Can be parked almost anywhere. Consumer Reports speaks of inconveniences inside the car. For 8 years I haven't discovered them. The interior is somewhat Spartan, but I'll take it anytime combined with the outstanding reliability, economy, and more than adequate power and good overall dynamics on the road."

Toyota goes the distance!

By on Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pros: "Relability, mpg"

Cons: "oddly shape car."

"I purchased my yaris with 23000 miles, i have had this car for 5 years and the vehicle is at 153000miles. I have never had any major issues on the car. The only work i have had done is normal wear and tear items brakes,tires,belts,air filter,oil change,transmission flush. I can confidently say this car will make to 200000 and more! The mpg is very good especially on the highway. I drive from Eaststroudsburg PA to NY on about 1/3 of a tank. (10-11 gallon tank)"

Great small car

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Great on gas. Fold rear seats down for more room"

Cons: "Poor emergency handling."

7 years old and still looks great

"I have used this car daily for the last 7 years. I have replaced the brake pads twice and the brake shoes once. I have changed the oil every 5,000 and had to replace a transaxle seal on the right side. Other than that, I have done nothing but put tires on it and gas into it. I would say that this car does have an issue with emergency control. This car is light weight and no matter what tires you put on, be careful on wet roads. Give plenty of room. If you have to do an emergency stop on wet roads you will not be able to stop in a distance that you would like. In the winter I put Les Schwab Observe tires on it, to get through the snow in the Puget Sound. This car is superior in snow."

7 years old and still looks great

Fun, Fast, room for 4 real size people

By on Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pros: "fun drive in summer and no problem in ice/snow"

Cons: "Love the large fold away cup holders on the dash"

"This car is cute to look at, small enough to park anywhere. The interior is basic but has lots of leg room front and back. With the back seat down I have transported a large reclianer with the hatch closed and a 8 foot book case with the hatch open. We call it our TARTUS (Dr Who)because its bigger on the inside."