2012 Toyota Venza

Based on 251 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Bye BMW... Hello toyota...

By on Thursday, June 23, 2016

Pros: "solid build, realiability, stylish, comfortable"

Cons: "none I can think of"

"I had two used bmw sedans... a 5 series and a 3 series and I put thousands of dollars into each of those cars the first few months I owned both of them. Just as I'd fix one issue... another would soon turn up and cost $1,000 or more to resolve. The 5 series engine blew with little over 125,000 miles on it just after being serviced by the bmw dealer. The 3 series I purchased to replace it was in the shop literally three days after I purchased it for a solenoid issue that cost $450.00 to resolve. The four years I owned that car I put over $5,000 in repairs and it still had maintenance issues. I got fed up with the constant maintenance and decided to check out the Venza after doing a lot of research against the rival models. I ended up purchasing a used 2009 V6 AWD fully loaded with just over 79,000 miles on it. I've had the car for 11 months and not one problem what so ever with it! The ONLY service I've had done on the car is two oil changes since I took ownership. I was fortunate that the previous owner fully loaded the vehicle with everything you can add on. I always found the body style of the Venza very attractive and when the opportunity arrived to own one I jumped on it. This is my first AWD vehicle and I will never go back to two wheel drive again. Both BMW's had HORRIBLE RWD traction in the snow but the AWD on the venza handled great. I love this car and plan to keep it for a very very long time. I'm just now hitting 89,000 miles and feel comfortable I'll get between 200,000 - 300,000 out of it. Toyota is notorious for making high mileage reliable cars and from my experience that reputation has been rightfully earned. The Venza being a crossover vehicle makes the ride height perfect for entering and exiting at my height of 5'6"."

Great value, room for 4 adults and bags

By on Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pros: "Roomy, drives well, good fuel econ"

Cons: "sun visors don't extend"

"This car has exceeded my expectations. Nice ride, very comfortable, lots of leg room front and back. Many trips with four adults and bags for a weekend, works well. Have had zero mechanical issues. Original tires lasted 80K miles. Pulls a small fishing boat with the 4 cyl engine and it does just fine."

Perfect!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

"I am 5ft tall and my husband is over 6ft and we both love driving this car! I don't have to sit so close that my knees touch the steering wheel anymore and my husband gets to slide the seat way back so he can fit when he drives. It's very comfy. Very safe with all the air bags everywhere. Has many cup holders and storage space. The trunk opens at the push of a button. The back seats fold down and make the trunk huge! The only negative is that it does not come with carpet in the trunk. It's availible for purchase after the fact for $160. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better car!"

93K and ZERO Issues

By on Monday, December 5, 2016

Pros: "Reliability, Power, Functionality (room)"

Cons: "Standard 20" tires are expensive"

"I keep perfect records on our '09 Venza. We've followed the maintenance schedule. We've literally never even had one minor issue and it now has 93K miles. We just did our first brake job at 90K miles! Great car and incredibly functional with all the rear room. I'm surprised Toyota pulled the plug on the Venza."

Does it all without sacrifice

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"The AWD is the best I have ever driven in the snow. Have had Subaru AWD and they dont hold a candle to the Venza. Great looking car. Angry little wagon...grrr. Lots of room for cargo with seats up or down. Only downfall is 4cyl a little undersized and the mileage not as good as advertised. Also, the body paint that wraps inside the wheel wells has all flaked off from cinders of winter roads."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals