ZIP code

2011 Toyota Venza

Based on 251 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER HAD !!!!!!!

By on Sunday, December 28, 2014

Pros: "lots of room"

"Best car I have ever had, driven, owned! When my 2010 Chevy cobalt shift sylinoid went out and we replaced it, it didn't fix the problem after $300.00, my husband told me he was done with that car do to it not having second gear and not being safe for the kids and myself. So he went and found me the 2010 venza! All I seen was a picture of it before he got it for me! I love all the room it has! My husband is over 6" and can fit easily in the back seat while the front seat is all the way back! Plus I have tons of room for all the kids stuff in the back! With having a teen and a toddler plus my husband and myself it gives us plenty of room. And with the reclining backseats the back seat passengers can be comfy on long trips also!"

Best Luxury Mini Crossover

By on Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pros: "Automatic everything, interior design, handling,"

Cons: "Low visibility"

"We bought our first Toyota automobile in 1992 was a Camry XLE V6 than kept buying them over and over because trust the reliability history and low maintenance cost. Drove a 10yr old vehicle traded because was time on more upgraded features and having better interior quality. The Venza Limited is amazing similar to a Subaru Outback and Chevy Equinox our new Toyota is best in luxury. Top of the line in a navigation, heated front seats, moon roof, 20'' wheels, keyless access, extra 3rd row seating, rearview camera, blind spot detection, larger space in trunk and rear cabin of crossover. Have the most excellent value ever handles very well. Controls are simple using this SUV has a better ride its quiet in every available option. It was standard best in all the latest features navigation system is excellent along audio with iPod connectivity and great sound system from speakers. Toyota is best for us never had no issues out of none all were well maintained and oil changes done every 4k miles. We are counting more years on our Venza because its been absolutely the greatest on a smooth ride and has the best handling ever. Tailgate is automatic as doors are built great opens wide enough with interior seats are comfortable got 3rd row seating the 2nd row slides well and folds down into 60/40 split for having more room space. Passengers will feel really comfort on a smooth quiet drive and relaxing while having great support on all. Venza is an excellent SUV there are too much luxurious on a small crossover but worth being at higher price because have a excellent value in all that is standard."

Love my Venza...

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, easy access, comfortable ride"

Cons: "Gas mileage & sight lines need improvement"

"I love the easy access getting into & out of my Venza & how comfortable it is to ride in. It has plenty of room for passengers front & back. Putting items in & taking them out of the hatch is easy, too. It performs very well, has a lot of pickup even for a 4 cylinder & hugs the road well. However, the gas mileage (22-23 mpg) needs to be improved as do the sight lines & the location of the gear shift."

Beautiful, reliable car but not comfortable

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "looks good, handles well, Toyota reliability"

Cons: "bumpy ride and plenty rattles"

"Very bumpy ride. Rattles everywhere. Get compliments on it all the time, so it looks good. Easy to keep clean inside but seats are not comfy. Have had no major engine trouble. Had to replace the tires at 28,000 miles. Not bad. Still has original brakes."

EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pros: "beautiful, comfortable, feels safe, lots of room"

"I love this vehicle! It is so easy to enter and exit. It is the perfect height just to slide in. The AWD is incredible. It just takes over when needed and I can't feel it, I just know it's happening because the AWD light is on. It's totally unbelievable how much this car can carry. I do home decorating and must carry a lot when I'm doing a "whole house staging". I have been literally stopped by two separate women to ask what my car was. Not only does it look great but it is very comfortable!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals