2011 Toyota Venza

Based on 251 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Venza Limited V6 AWD

By on Sunday, November 29, 2015

Pros: "Absolutely Everyting"

Cons: "There are no cons"

"This is our second Venza. They were both identical other than the color of seats. We had a momentary lapse of reason and traded for a larger SUV. Needless to say we came back to the Venza. It has been the perfect car. My wife says it is the best car she has ever had (13 between the 2 of us). I am appalled that Toyota did not market this vehicle better than it did which led to Toyota making the decision to discontinue the Venza. This vehicle is the smoothest ride whether on gravel, in town or going on a long trip. We purchased the current Venza on August 2, 2013. We have had absolutely no issues with this vehicle and I do not plan to. We plan to keep it until the wheels fall off. Only bad thing is, I do not know what we will get that will live up to this vehicle when the time comes to move on to another vehicle."

A superb station wagon. Hands down perfect.

By on Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Pros: "Spacious. Luxurious. Top notch quality"

Cons: "Road noise from original tires."

"Great family vehicle with a cool style. Reliability could be its nickname. Not a single issue in the last 5 years."

vrey good car.

By on Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pros: "Good to drive"

Cons: "can't think of any cons"

"I love this car and have had no problems in the 5 years I have owned it."

A Non-Minivan with "Bling"

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "All around great vehicle, very easy entry/exit"

Cons: "Lousy front console cup holders"

"After 2 1/2 years I sold my retirement gift to myself a 2012 Premium Mustang Convertible. I loved it, but with 31,500 miles it was coming close to the end of its warranty. I knew if I wanted to sell it, late Spring/Early Summer was the time to do it. What to get? I wanted a pickup, but did not need a pick up. My significant other kept pointing out the "16" overall MPG. While walking around dealership on a Sunday when they were closed, I came across two nearly identical (2011 & a 2012) Toyota Venza. I had never even considered such a car, nor a used car, but both of them looked brand new. I think the owners of this class of vehicles take good car of them. It was SO EASY to get in and out of. It has TONS of ROOM. The front (and the back) seats are excellent. The back seats are roomy for two or three people. I finally decided on the 2011, with the lower mileage and navigation with the large back up camera screen, though I miss the marking of the Mustang's back up screen. Love, absolutely love the keyless entry and start up bottom. One locks the car by squeezing the door handles - how cool and never needing to fish for your keys. Love the panorama roof. Don't like the shallow and to large diameter coffee cup holders, but love the console. There are bottle holders in the doors. While I wanted a vehicle with a bit of "bling", red color, tinted windows, panorama roof and the 20" Wheels, give it "bling", I dislike the price of replacing 20" tires and they do the ride no favors. Overall, I love the car. I really liked the Mustang, but I love the Venza. The overall MPG is about the same, 22-24 overall, 25 and sometime more MPG on the HWY with the V6 and AWD."

grandparents car but love it

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I want this car

Pros: "ride,power,fun to drive, exellent room"

Cons: "price"

"the car belons to my grandparents but i some times get to drive it. they went for the 4 clinder fwd . they only got 2 options powertailgate jbl radio. they useully get any where between 25-28 mpg. the ride is exellent but the cloth seats get alittle bit uncomferble on long trips. the car drive and handles exellent. the transmission is good but not the best 6 speed automatice. the 4 clinder is a 2.7 liter that has great power. one of my grandpas brother also has the v6 one and the power is alittle bit better but not by much. they used to have a 1995 camry wich was also a great vehical."

Good overall vehicle except for MPG

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

"Size and placement of camera for backing up is useless except at night. With previous vehicles my MPG has been higher than the rating but the MPG with the Venza has been way below average."

Front seats could be a little more comfortable

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Great looking car!!!!"

Overall excellent vehicle for the price

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pros: "Lots of room, good gas, comfortable"

Cons: "A bit noisy for a toyota"

"I purchased this car new. It came with a the towing package. I used to have a Tundra. The towing package has come in very handy. It has a 4 cylinder and it has been just fine. I was a bit skeptical about the 4 and thought about the 6 cylinder but the price for a 6 was pretty high at the time. With the towing package it has been all I needed. I have moved 3 times and I have hauled a number of trailers with no issues. I moved from Fayetteville NC to Raleigh NC, NC to AL and AL to Florida. Plenty of room in the back seat for tall people. The rear seats come down flat in the back so you can haul lumber (up to 8 feet) but watch the width. I go to the local Lowe's and Home depot a lot and there is not much I cannot fit in there. Mine is a 2009 so I have a plug in for my Iphone so I can hear the music from my internal speakers. Works great. I get about 26-28 MPG on the highway (no trailer). I get about 21-24 around the city. I live in a small town so a lot of stop and go but the brakes have been good. Just about 60 K and same breaks. I have replaced the tires and they are expensive."

meets needs completely for a family in the go.

By on Thursday, January 1, 2015

Pros: "Great value, covers all the bases - AWD !"

Cons: "Seats could be more comfortable"

"toyota reliability has delivered! Great in snow or at our summer home / beach. cavernous storage with back seats declined. My wife loves it! We have owned Honda Pilot. Honda Crosstour (both were terrific vehicles for us). The Venza rates #1 for us."

Only 1 Issue!

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pros: "Almost everything"

Cons: "Rear visibility"

"This is the best car that I've ever owned. I really enjoy driving the Venza. It is very stylish inside and out. The rear cargo area has a good opening and lots of space, especially with the seats folded. The seats are very comfortable. The sliding center console is very helpful. The only issue that I have is the rear visibility. Not really an issue now because I got used to using the rear-view camera."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals