2010 Toyota Venza

Based on 251 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Great vehicle!

By on Saturday, November 13, 2010

"I have had this car for almost 2 years now and have driven it just over 30k miles. The car is great and I have never had any regrets in purchasing it. Ii offers very good performance, is very roomy for everyone (front and back), and a joy to drive. Everyone who has been in my Venza comments on how much they like it. This review is based on a loaded v6 AWD version."

The best of both worlds!!

By on Monday, June 25, 2012

Pros: "price, great looks, plenty of room, fun drive"

Cons: "only room for 5"

"When we found out my wife was pregnant with our second child, I told her it was time to give up that VW Beetle Bug of hers. Having to haul two kids, two child seats, and a black lab, wasn't going to work if we wanted to cruise in her convertible bug. I have a FJ Cruiser which is another excellent Toyota, and our fun "adventure" vehicle, but we were torn on what to get my wife. We knew right off the bat, we did not want to stray from Toyota, they have been nothing but good to us in all 10 vehicles we have purchased from them!! We test drove the 4runner, the highlander, the sequoia, even the Camry. But then we forgot about this new crossover they came out with a few years ago, and looked into the Venza. Instantly we were in love. The look on the outside is real sharp, even for a Toyota, which is historically known for conservative looking cars. You immediately notice the full front wrap chrome grill, accompanied with impressive 20" chrome wheels (the 5 spoke one) and it just looks sharp. It looks classy like a Lexus RX with a little of sportiness like the matrix. The spoiler gives it a snazzy look, and the option we chose with the panoramic sun roof / moon roof is real sharp looking. The interior is spacious, almost like traveling in a first class air plane. It's huge! Plenty of room for 5 people, or in our case, 2 adults, 2 kids and a dog. We chose the leather / wood grain upgrade, very very comfortable and great looking. The center console is super innovative, with the 14 liter of space available to put all kinds of stuff. The cord management for your iPods / iPhones is a great plus too. The standard audio is pretty clear sounding with nice bass, as well as the Bluetooth option for calls and for streaming your music (gets rid of the use of an auxiliary cord). The only con that we figured out, was the loss of a 3rd row, but we expected that when were looking at crossovers. In the end, if you want the reliability of a Toyota, a car that looks impressive and not to "mommy" and a big enough vehicle for a family with decent MPG, then the Venza is top notch. We also opted for the V6 AWD, which was my push not the wifes. The extra pick up of the V6 and maneuverability of the AWD was a must in my opinion, but the other versions were decently capable."

Love my Venza!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Great price, safety features, roomy, fun"

Cons: "base not great in the snow, plastic dashboard"

"I've wanted this car since it came out in 2009 but waited until 2011 to buy one. I bought the base model 4 cylinder in teal green. I have a son that is 6'4" and he and his basketball friends fit just fine in the backseat.I love that the base comes with so much! The safety features, blue tooth connection, fog lamps, anti lock brakes, traction control, AC, power everything and the list goes on. Yes, the dashboard is "plastic looking" but it wasn't a showstopper for me. I got a great deal on my car and don't regret anything BUT... I wish I would have spend the extra couple of thousand to get AWD. The car is not the greatest in slush or snow. I have never had a fear of driving in the snow (I live in CT), until I drove my Venza in a mild snow storm last year (3 inches). The traction control was no help and I felt like I was fishtailing. I was white knuckled by the time I finished my 45 minute commute. With that said...I would still buy another Venza! I would just get AWD. The BEST part is that my insurance company doesn't consider the Venza an SUV, they consider it a station wagon which makes a big difference in the premium. I pay more a month on my 6 year old mini-van than I do on my brand new Venza!"

The best value in its size it's a Toyota

By on Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pros: "Handling (AWD), fun to drive, great value, great looking"

"It's been about 13 months since I owned this car. I have the AWD V6 3.5L engine, I just read a review complaining about the car handeling in winter, well, as I live in Nebraska where we get a rough winter I have tried my car in the snow and while we have the black ice as well, I would give it 10/10 in handeling in that weather. This car climbed a hill with black ice on it while all the others couldn't. For sure the reason of that mishandeling performance in that review is because it's a FWD which you shouldn't expect much from it in such that weather. If you live in a state where you get snow you should get the AWD. This car is fun to drive and a very good looking espcially with the 20" wheels. Highly recommend it."

By on Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"It is so comfortable for an aging body. Getting in and out is easy. Lots of leg room in front AND in back. Lots of AC adapters. Deluxe for long trips. Perfect for the over 50 crowd. Super look and more than dreamed of comfort."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Venza near Honolulu. See local deals