2009 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab

Based on 1016 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Very strong truck.

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "Engine, room, comfort, handles well, reliability"

Cons: "They could use less interior platic"

"This truck tows great, the crewmax itnerior is crazy large, truck is a rocket unloaded, engine and transmission are very smooth, mileage is actually very good with 16mpg in mixed driving, reliablity has been great. Only negative I can find with this truck is a cheap platic dash that has warped a little with the sun and rattles with the cold... I don't have any other problems with the truck. All in all, this truck has been a great truck."

Worth the pain at the pump for me.

By on Friday, July 6, 2012

"I get a good 15-16 mpg in mixed kinds of driving. Over 20 mpg on the highway with easy throttle. If I keep my speed down, I can just barley get 14 mpg towing my double axle boat trailer on the highway. It loves gas, but that's not too bad for a truck. I have a smaller and a little more economical Tacoma, but I take my Tundra to work almost every day because of how enjoyable it is to drive. It's big, but it handles very well, turns easily and has tons of power. It's a great, reliable truck that's strong enough for almost everything the average persons needs but still easy enough to live with everyday."

LOVE this beautiful truck

By on Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pros: "Safety, style, ride, towing ease"

"This is my 4th Toyota Truck. I stil own every one of them, a 1999 , a 2004, a 2005 and now the 2011. They are all VERY reliable, have cost me nothing but basic maintainence to run them and my 1999 has the original clutch with 250,000 miles on it! I would never consider any other truck! My 2011 is a BIG truck but the safety aspect alone makes it well worth its value."

Love my truck, its solid as a rock

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "Reliable and strong. Great aceleration, drives gr"

Cons: "wish I bough a 4x4"

"I love my truck and will buy another Toyota"

AMAZING TRUCK!

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Very fun to drive, looks great, fast, roomy, quiet"

Cons: "Glove boxes a bit small"

Just took a bath!

"This truck is pure power. I've had it for half a year now, drove from Texas to Arizona and back with a pregnant girlfriend that slept the entire way and it was the most comfortable ride ever. Great pick up power and it drives so smooth. When I first started driving it I had a bit of a problem gauging myself on the road but it quickly went away. It feels as if the truck molded to my style of driving. Let’s just say it does exactly what I want it to do, exactly when I want it to be done. Super roomy, very quiet, and not as bad on gas as I thought it would be. I had a 2001 Dodge Ram V6 before this monster of a V8 that I have now and with gas prices how they are now I've saved almost $200 a month on gas alone. You can't go wrong with this beauty..."

Just took a bath!

No complaints.

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Power, resposive steeriing, value, reliablity"

"Very reliable and surprisingly fun to drive truck. The 5.7L engine is very smooth, quite and incredibly powerful. Getting about 15-16.5 mpg in mixed driving with it. That doesn't sound great but that really is not bad for a truck. Ride is a bit bouncy and jittery but I would still call it comfortable. I've owned other brand trucks, but I would take the Tundra over any of them. I would definitely recommend the Tundra to anyone."

Nice truck

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Cons: "no alert if headlights are left on"

"Day time running lights not standard. Rear axle problems at less the 60k miles. (covered under factory warranty) TPMS failed less then 60K miles. (Covered under extended warranty) Has not held it's retail value as expected. Not a smooth riding truck compared to others I have owned. If buying this truck get the extended warranty..worth the money and you will most likely need it."

Great Truck

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Great value, tough truck."

"The best American full-size 1/2 ton truck money can buy...I'm a Ford technician and I am very familiar with full-size trucks. The Tundra truly is a 1/2 ton truck with 3/4 ton guts. The 5.7 liter motor is all the power you could want, and is nicely distributed by the 6 speed transmission. The interior is very comfortable and durable. My 2 kids and 3 dogs travel with me frequently and it still looks like new, with no scratches or wear. I couldn't be happier and I recommend Toyota vehicles to anyone and everyone."

best truck I've ever owned

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, Handling, Power, Capacity, ride."

Cons: "MILEAGE (15-17MPH TOWN, 18 HWY)."

"Comfortable; handles like an automobile--very responsive and smooth riding. Heating and air conditioning is cab-partitioned and works beautifully. Power to burn on acceleration. Only negative is fuel consumption (15-17 mpg around town, over 18 mpg on road). Has great capacity (11,500 lb towing, 2000 lb direct bed load (over 4k with overload springs). Excellent orthopedic seats. What more is there to say ? A work truck supreme."

WOW WOW and WOW!!

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "All Pros"

Cons: "No cons"

I added a hard cover makes it look sick

"after having a 2003 F250 for 3 years I, Luckily could not find a 2008 F250 in my price range, So I got a Tundra 2007 which I got for a steal.....was a bit hesitant, but thank god I did...it runs like a beaut, very powerful very fast very stylish, the drive between the two is like day and night, all the mod cons inside with a very stylish interior, the dash board is very nice, makes you feel like your sitting in the cockpit of an aeroplane it is such a nice truck, when I got my F250 I said it could only get better....well IT HAS!!!!.....next step 2012 crewmax I can not wait!!!"

I added a hard cover makes it look sick