2005 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab

9.4

Based on 1241 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Awesome vehicle, worth the money!

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "all!"

Cons: "none!"

"Sadly an uninsured driver totaled our 04 Dbl cab Tundra and now we are on the look out for one just like the old. It's been extremely reliable. We haven't had to make any repairs and it runs like new, ran I should say. They apparently hold there value really well too. They typically sell for more than Blue Book resale value, which is a good thing unless you are in our situation. We will look for the exact truck. Couldn't be happier with a vehicle. It's so comfortable, powerful and spacious. Toyota has thought of everything! The perfect ride!"

TOYOTA says it all. Best truck I ever owned

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "RELIABLE, COMFORTABLE, as tight as the day it was"

"Just like the reviews before me, gas-tires-brakes and a timing belt every 100,000 miles. At the last timing belt replacement I asked the service manager to replace all the hoses and he told me that the hoses were fine and they were designed to last the life of the truck. Not to mention that the dealership did not even stock the hoses since they had no demand..Best money I ever spent on a vechile."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "OVERALL A GREAT FOUR WHEEL DRIVE TRUCK"

Cons: "GAS MILEAGE COULD BE BETTER"

"PURCHASED THIS TRUCK AS A SALVAGE TITLE AND IT HAS PERFORMED LIKE A NEW VEHICLE. IT IS A LIMITED EDITION AND WOULD RECOMMEND A TOYOTA TUNDRA TO ANYONE GREAT PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT"

Great truck

By on Thursday, February 24, 2011

"This truck has barely seen a mechanic (only for normal up keep) and it has 200k miles on it. It still runs perfect and it gets great gas mileage for a truck."

Love my Tundra

By on Friday, December 4, 2009

"Excellent vehicle overall, but pricey to purchase. Even the small block V8, (which is what I have), delivers more than adequate power in almost all situations. I only say "almost all" because, although I haven't run into a situation my little 289 V8 can't deal with, I imagine there are situations that exist that 300 horses can not overcome. ;^) Reliability is excellent, and I have come to expect this from Toyota as I have bought the brand for over twenty years and have NEVER had to have unscheduled maintenance done on any of my vehicles! Interior controls are very intuitive, and are incorporated very organically into the dashboard and steering column. Comfort is also excellent. I have a bad back and sometimes have to drive long distances, but this is never a problem in this truck. The ride is very comfortable, although at highway speeds you can hear road noise. Bottom line: You will spend more to buy this truck, but the reason why is because it is well worth the extra cost. It is "bar none" the best truck on the road!"