2003 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab

9.4

Based on 1243 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

06 Tundra

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"Great overall truck. Big Engine, not so heavy truck= very fast. i'm in a lease so i cant put any mods on yet, just the duals i got on the exhuast. it performs well off-road to. I am from WV, so i do alot of off-road driving. only a couple problems i noticed. as with all trucks its ahrd to get traction without weight in the back. the other, the stepside bed doesnt tow as much as the regular bed. of course both with all kinds of trucks, not just toyota. some good things, the engine isnt built into the dashboard, like the new fords. lots of space around the engine, not very foreign design. another great feature, the gas mileage. its incredible for a 4.7 v8 truck."

Great and reliable truck.

By on Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pros: "Good towing power, comfortable, RELIABLE!!"

Cons: "Gas milage"

"My 2004 Limited Tundra 4x4 has always been reliable and very comfortable for long distance drives. I bought it used and put almost 60k on it within four years and it still rides great. Just change the oil every 5k and the truck keeps on going. Only things I've replaced are tires and a battery. If your looking for a comfortable, reliable truck, with good towing power, then I'd highly recommend a Tundra."

Toyota Tundra

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I have absolutely loved this truck since buying in 2004. However, I go back and forth as far as recommending to a friend for purchase due to the problems with the brakes that Tundra's are apparently known for. Repeated trips to the dealership and lack of response on Toyota's behalf have left me with a bad feeling towards ever purchasing another Toyota - something I never thought I'd say. Low Quality rated simply due to the brakes. All else has been fine."

Outstanding Truck

By on Monday, December 12, 2016

Pros: "DEPENDAABLE, RELIABLE QUALITY VEHICLE...GREAT RIDE"

Cons: "LIKES GAS...15 MPG HWY BUT 11 PULLING BOAT"

"I have 105000 miles on this truck and the only three problems thus far are; SIDE MIRROR LOSE...TOOTHPICK WORKS GREAT. LIGHT BEHIND "D" FOR DRIVE IS OUT....IF YOU NEED A LIGHT...YOU SHOULDN'T DRIVE! FUEL SENDING UNIT HAS SHORT BUT STILL WORKS! ORIGINAL SPARK PLUGS---TRADING OFF OR WOULD CHANGE CHANGED TRANSMISSION AND ENGINE COOLANT SYSTEM AT 100,000 MILES LIFE TIME FREE OIL CHANGES PURCHASED WITH TRUCK SO OIL CHANGED EVERY 3000 MILES SINCE NEW. HAS BILSTEIN SHOCKS OR TRD PACKAGE BUT WITHOUT STICKER."

Out of six new cars/trucks this has been THE BEST!

By on Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, drive and RELIABILITY!!!!"

Cons: "Gas mileage and turning radius"

"Gas mileage has not been the best but the quality of the build and the reliability of this truck are beyond any vehicle I've owned before and do make up for the mpg. I have 306000 miles on this truck and not a single drop of oil being burnt or left on anybody's driveway. It was not built with noisy mufflers and race car horsepower, just rock solid dependability with the good basic essentials. Great truck that is ten years old and going strong!"