2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

Based on 1016 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

By on Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good truck.

By on Friday, May 1, 2009

"I was given the opportunity to drive one of these for a few months back in 2008 as a part of my job, the boss wanted me to do a comparison between a 2005 F150 we owned and the Tundra so he could decide if our aging F150 fleet would go to a Tundra Fleet in 2009. Well, we did our homework and broke things down by expense for addons to each vehicle, maintenance costs and we even broke out the old gas millage calculator... The savings were easily apparent with the F150s, better deal overall for the fleet. BUT, the Tundra was a good truck for daily use, lots of power, felt reliable, we carried rock in the bed and it handled it well. Only issue I had was with towing stability, put the fear of god in us when the trailer was moving back and forth almost two feet because the wind decided to kick up a bit and Tundra doesn't handle that so well. Anyway, didn't mean to bad mouth it. Last thing I've got say about it is I love the aggressive look, everyone did, I recommend it for anyone not towing big loads over long distances."

350 DOHC need I say more

By on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"SO easy to drive and enjoy. This engine moves air through it like terds through a goose. You will be amazed. Runs better than my LT1 Camaro ever has and with less effort. The engine does like to move gas through it as well but if you got the cash, who cares! It gets about 17.5 highway and 16 in city. Have not had much experience with it in mud."

By on Monday, April 27, 2009

Don't waste your money

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Traded my Ford,,,what a mistake. Way overated! Gets stuck easily. Very poor performance and lousy on gas mileage. Stick to FORD!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra Double Cab near Honolulu. See local deals