2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

Based on 1016 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

A great truck with super dynamics

By on Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable and smooth driver."

Cons: "Not hardly except MPG could be better."

Truck and friends at church outting.

"I bought my 2008 Tundra used in 2009 with about 10K on it. I drove every major 150 out there and this Tundra simply surpassed every other truck I tested. I sold a 2000 Tundra and really wanted an American brand but, sadly, the quality was not there for the money. Even my wife, who drives luxury cars says it rides like a Mercedes on the open road. Gas mileage is O.K. for a big 5.7 lt. motor, nearly 20 MPG at 65-70 MPH. I have the 6 seater bench seat to accomodate grandkiddies and the space is awesome. Just a great runner!"

Truck and friends at church outting.

Impressive Inside and Out

By on Friday, February 6, 2009

"Great truck, compares extremely well to my previous F250 Diesel and Dodge Ram. Outpulls, outperforms, and guaranteed to outlast, both physically and in value. Like driving a luxury car, except hoovering over the crowd. This truck is preferred on all family outings simpy because of cavernous back seating area and overall comfort. To date, no issues at all. How many new vehicles can you say that about after 18+ months of ownership. Plus oil changes at my dealer are cheaper than at the quick lube shops, further showing Toyota's desire to satisfy customers and keep them for life!"

This truck saved my life.

By on Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pros: "roomy, powerful ,comfortable and SAFE"

Cons: "hard to park or back in limited spaces"

"I loved this truck although parking could be a problem since it had an 8 ft bed. We mainly used it as a farm truck and it never failed to haul or stop with ease no matter how big the load. Unfortunately it was totaled when I was hit head on by another truck. I survived with no broken bones only lots of deep bruises and my passenger only had a broken nose. Both of would have most likely have died as did the driver of the other truck if we had not been in the Tundra."

No Regrets

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

"I bought my 5.7l dc lb 4x4 a week after the went on the market last feb. I have used my truck to haul 2000lb & tow 9000lb and have had not 1 problem. I have no regrets on buying this truck. Gas milage is great for me but i knew i wasnt buying a hybrid. May not be the best daily driver if you never plan on using it to tow or haul. I've read bad reviews about this truck but I've had mine for a year and dont have anything to complain about. --Like any car---treat it right and it will treat you right....."

Awsome Truck!

By on Monday, November 26, 2007

"This is my 12th new Toyota since 1980. This truck is by far the best of the best from Toyota. Performance, Handling, Comfort it has it all. I have read all the preceding reviews and can agree with a few minor glitches described within some of them. With a totally new truck design there are going to be a few hitches. Some of the flaws that have been inherent from Toyota since I began driving them still exist today. The windshield when driving into direct sunlight does seem to have some built in specs. The body panels are a bit on the thin side. The towing mirrors are great but need to be folded in when you're in a parking lot as they stick out too far and people walk into them. If you're not going to tow a lot, I highly recommend the standard mirrors or the automatic retracting type. The back up camera is a much needed addition to this truck as there are a some noticeable blind spots. These are some minor details most of which can be corrected easily. What you have underneath it all is complete reliability. Toyota does know how to build a vehicle of this magnitude I have been waiting for years and finally they built a big one!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra Double Cab near Honolulu. See local deals