2015 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Consumer Reviews

First Tundra for me.

By on Thursday, February 1, 2018

Pros: "Value, reliability, resale value, looks, comfort."

Cons: "No remote start option. Stereo needs some help."

"After driving high end F-150 and Ram trucks I decided to give the Tundra a try and bought a 2018 Tundra Limited CM 4x4 with most available options. Prior to the Tundra I had a F-150 Platinum which was nice but had many recalls, TSBs and warranty repairs. They were free but it is an inconvenience to not have your truck while it is being repaired. Now to the Tundra: I lost about 3 MPG under like driving conditions but I knew that going in. The engine has plenty of power and the transmission is super smooth. Although the Tundra doesnt have every latest feature Toyota started to catch up with the 2018 model and the important stuff like BSM, ACC, etc. is there. I find the fit and finish great and there are no rattles or squeaks. I now have about 4000 miles on my Tundra and all I do is put gas in and drive it. The standard LED headlights are better then the ones I had on my last F-150 which I consider a big safety plus. I have the TRD suspension but find the ride still to be comfortable. The seats, instrument cluster and the remainder of the interior are nice and comfortable, even on longer trips. A whole new experience for me that I dont have to take in my truck for unscheduled maintenance, I guess it is true about the legendary reliability. There is room for improvement though. Why doesnt a 50K truck come with a remote start (not even available at this time)? The JBL premium stereo is subpar and I spent about 1200.00 for an upgrade from OEM Audio+ and also installed an electric lock for the tail gate. I would definitely buy the Tundra again!"

Great Truck

By on Friday, March 25, 2016

Pros: "Reliable, Quality, Great Family/ Work Truck"

Cons: "Rear seat doesn't fold down anymore"

"I prefer the Tundra because it's not built just for looks or luxury. I have a Toyota Tundra Crew-max TRD Off Road. It's a great work truck. I bought this truck because it hauls great, performs well, and doesn't sacrifice comfort. Other vehicle companies are relying on the hype of it looking great and shafting performance.This is my second tundra Crew-max TRD. It's even great for the family.... can go camping with having no issues with space or the fact that you might have to drive through some rough terrain. If you want a reliable truck that performs great at everything you throw at it... this is the truck you want."

Great Truck!

By on Friday, February 24, 2017

Pros: "big control knobs good screen great power"

Cons: "gas mileage back seat floor"

"I recently got my first Tundra, Ive wanted one for 10 years. Toyota quality is number one in my book. I dont think I will be trading this one in anytime soon. There are some things that should be looked at though. Gas mileage I feel like it could be a bit better, but then again I didnt buy it to get good gas mileage. Backseat I have the Crewmax which is huge and I love it, the only thing I wish was different was under the seat I wish the floor was flat and there wasnt a hump that was almost flush with the bottom of the seat. Besides those 2 things she is a pretty truck that I am proud to drive!"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted

cost to you. To do this, we display ads from only trusted partners.