2015 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 16 Ratings for the 2014 - 2018 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Great Truck

By on Friday, March 25, 2016

Pros: "Reliable, Quality, Great Family/ Work Truck"

Cons: "Rear seat doesn't fold down anymore"

"I prefer the Tundra because it's not built just for looks or luxury. I have a Toyota Tundra Crew-max TRD Off Road. It's a great work truck. I bought this truck because it hauls great, performs well, and doesn't sacrifice comfort. Other vehicle companies are relying on the hype of it looking great and shafting performance.This is my second tundra Crew-max TRD. It's even great for the family.... can go camping with having no issues with space or the fact that you might have to drive through some rough terrain. If you want a reliable truck that performs great at everything you throw at it... this is the truck you want."

Great Truck!

By on Friday, February 24, 2017

Pros: "big control knobs good screen great power"

Cons: "gas mileage back seat floor"

"I recently got my first Tundra, Ive wanted one for 10 years. Toyota quality is number one in my book. I dont think I will be trading this one in anytime soon. There are some things that should be looked at though. Gas mileage I feel like it could be a bit better, but then again I didnt buy it to get good gas mileage. Backseat I have the Crewmax which is huge and I love it, the only thing I wish was different was under the seat I wish the floor was flat and there wasnt a hump that was almost flush with the bottom of the seat. Besides those 2 things she is a pretty truck that I am proud to drive!"

Competes with the Big 3

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pros: "Well designed, nice driving"

Cons: "None so far."

"I have been a Dodge pickup guy since I was three years old, even stuck by during the late 70s early 80s, but my 12 year old Ram was falling apart around me. Running well but rusting apart. I test drove a couple of new Rams and my neighbor sells for Toyota had some used Rams, but he steered me toward the Tundra. I am not going to lie, it hurts to go from the company of the Charger and Challenger to the company of the Prius, but this lightly used pickup was nicer than the new Ram and the used ones I drove. I haven't owned it long, so I will update if anything changes, but so far, very happy. Throttle and brake response is fantastic, power is instant when you want it, and the brakes work fast without being touchy. Interior styling is nice. I like the big knobs, and the hefty feeling column shifter. I used to feel like foreign trucks were designed for foreigners. Nothing wrong with that, but I preferred the layout and feel of the controls in US trucks. This one feels more "American" than the Rams. The large radio and information screen worked nicely and intuitively, with bluetooth, handsfree, and voice control, along with steering wheel mounted buttons, working nicely. This is all new to me, my last one being 10 model years older. Plenty of interior storage, although I thought there would be more. I don't need more, just seemed like they could have added more. At first I was disappointed with no storage under the fold up rear seat, but I am sure I can add my own toolboxes or containers in that space and get more storage than if there were molded in storage. The backup camera is very nice and allowed me to back it down a tight row of new Toys the first time I hopped in, no doubt a low cost high payoff safety feature. Adjustable headlights, intuitive controls for everything else. I have manual seats, but then, how often do you really need to adjust your seats? Exterior is okay, I prefer the new Ram and Chevy styling, but it isn't bad. The hydraulic tailgate is a great feature. Comes with Bridgestone Dueler "street" tires, which I have had before and are decent road tires. In my opinion, all SUV and trucks should come with BF Goodrich Radial All Terrains or one of the the BFG variants like the Rugged Trail. I have none of the bed options like spray in liner or the rail system, but I wish all trucks included those as standard. Just to try it out, shifted the transfer case into 4Hi, then stopped, shifted to low range, and then back. Twist knob activation where you push in to get low range so you can't easily accidentally get low range. So far, so good."

Solid Family Truck

By on Friday, October 23, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, great value"

Cons: "Lots of dead/unusable space"

"I traded in my 2007 Tundra Double Cab for a 2014 Crewmax. I am a firm believer in the outstanding quality and reliability of this truck, but would just want to point out to any prospective buyers that for some reason Toyota has eliminated many of the interior storage options that existed in the previous generation. I find it frustrating that the glove box is about the same size as what could be found in a Corolla. Also, in the Crewmax they decided to place a massive piece of dense foam under the rear seats leaving virtually no underseat storage. They really dropped the ball there. Another frustrating point is that there is no way to access the space behind the bottom of the rear seats, as they no longer recline or fold down. While they made the interior much better looking than the previous version of the truck, they certainly found a way to take such a large vehicle and provide little to no storage inside the cab. Believe me, if you owned this truck you would be mystified by this too."

Gas Hog that needs design upgrades

By on Thursday, December 8, 2016

Pros: "ReSale value,Good Power"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

"Just bought 2017 Tundra TRD SR5 came over from an unreliable 2012 Ford EcoBoost F-150. I knew I would be giving up gas mileage but wow 10 mpg city in this day and age is just unacceptable. Driving like grandma I cannot achieve anywhere close to 13 mpg claimed.There are also many little comfort nuisances about this truck that bug me. Side mirrors are small, One back seat has storage pocket other doesn't, One auto roll down window, No light in tiny glove box, Sunglasses holder is tiny and my sunglasses doesn't fit. No 110 plug, Little storage area under back seats. Transmission seems sluggish to respond at times. This is not a work truck. Pros: Rear Seat room is large Good Power Stock Tires are Michelin which is good. Spray in Bedliner My child loves the truck."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals