ZIP code

2010 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 1014 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

Best Truck I've Ever Owned

By on Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"This is hands down the best truck I have ever owned and I have had them all. The styling is amazing and its extremely capable. I have a 5.7L, Double Cab Limited Edition and this thing can haul like a MUCH larger truck. It is comfortable to drive (even with my TRD) and has more than enough power. The gas milage is amazing as well considering the power and size of this engine! Roughly 15 MPG city and 20+ pure HWY. Mine is a 2007 and there have been no issues what-so-ever."

best truck ever

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"It has tons of power and tows real nice. I have not had one problem with this truck"

Power is second to none

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Durring the test drive I gave it hll, and after just comeing from the lots of the big 3, there was no question of the funest truck to drive. I have 5000 miles on mine and have had no problems. These reviews that are clameing that their Tundras sound like diesels must have lower than 87 octane gas or some serious issues. I have the 5.7L. When it is below 0, on start up there is some noise for a few seconds. The interior plastic is definaitly cheep much like a Dodge. Tip;The traction control can be completly deactivated if you hold the butten for 5 seconds while stoped. No ware does the mannual tell you this. The resale was saposed to be high, but after booking my truck after 5000 miles and 6 months it has dropped 10K + from the sticker. My milage is beter than expected, average on the highway is 18 mpg running 75 mph, 20 mpg at 60 mph and 14 to 16 arround town. Over all Lots of power Silky trans and Lots of room."

Toyota out does it's self

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"This truck is awesome! 5.7 L and 6 speed is smooth and fun to drive."

Outstanding

By on Sunday, December 30, 2007

"For a full size truck, this is the best I've ever driven. The quality and workmanship is as expected from Toyota, as well as the options and comfort. No problems encountered so far and we absolutely would recommend this truck to anyone (and we've owned and driven lots of competitors)."

best truck i have ever owned

By on Monday, November 19, 2007

"Everything about this truck is great. I have always owned Fords, 3 to be exact, and I can say I have never been more impresed. Everything you get with this truck is worth it. I purchased the TSS 4.7 SR5 Double cab for 24,000 before tt&l. I am happy with the gas milage 17.5 to 18 overall. The salesman that sold it to me actually has the same model but with the 5.7, he recently had to travel through 3 states and said he only got 17 mpg on the interstate only going 70 mph, not exactly what the sticker says is it. Anyway, all these people are complaining about the plastic dash boards and they forget about the Toyota reputation for overall quility. They can go back to there domestic made trucks, Ford, Dodge, Chevy, which by the way are mostly all made outside the U.S. I will stick with the LONG term quility that is made right here in the U.S. by AMERICANS!!"

Love the truck

By on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I didn't really need a truck this capable, tacoma would have been fine. But I loved the styling and performance so I went ahead anyway. I got a ltd crew max 2x4 5.7 with nav and sonar almost 2 months ago. I have zero complaints,it is scary fast and avging 15.5mpg. ran an experiment on a trip from miami to orlando got 22mpg@55mph 18.4mpg@70mph 16.4mpg@80mph. A little less than I was hopeing for but for the $380 a year extra in gas I'm plenty happy. The interior is a little more plasiticy than I would have liked for the price $41500 before tax but I guess there is sooo much interior to fill. The truck is allot bigger than I am used to and the sonar and camera really help in parking probably would help with a trailer but I blew the boat $$$ on the truck. Overall its great truck it's plenty fast, easy to drive, ok to park and if it's as reliable as my 97 4runner 4x4 (as i am expecting from toyota) I am looking forward to the next 250,000 miles I'll be spending in it! Expensive for a truck but it can be had cheaper."

NOOOO WAY

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"GOOD LOOKS , EXCELLENT BUILD QUALTY , AND VALUE. I ALSO COULD NOT BELIEVE MY 36 MONTH LEASE, HOW ABOUT $ 270.00 PER MONTH, NOOO WAY. YES WAY,WITH ONLY $1270.00 OUT THE DOOR !!!! THANKS "TOYOTA" !!!!!"

Nice Truck

By on Wednesday, May 9, 2007

"I recently purchased this vehicle for my wife. It has plenty of interior room for our family and all of our stuff,as well as the hauling and offroad abilties that we need. The styling is excellent, and there is plenty of power to spare.If Toyota wants to take over the truck market, this is a step in the right direction."

Love my Tundra

By on Saturday, April 1, 2017

Pros: "Great truck - meets all of my needs!"

"I have owned my Tundra since 2012. I have driven her cross country multiple times. I complete all scheduled maintenance in a timely manner. Other oil changes and gas I have had no other expenses for this vehicle. This year I will put on a set of tires. Vehicle mileage has dropped a couple of miles per gallon. I attribute it to the differences between the gasoline in California and the Mid-West. After almost five years there is some cabin noise. Only regret with vehicle is that I did not get an in dash GPS system."

good looking vehicle to lift and add big tires

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2014

"Great truck but work far and spend too much on gas"

Comfortable and Reliable

By on Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, smooth, power, maintenance, looks"

Cons: "gas, no rear air, no rear window roll down"

"The seats, dash, control knobs, etc. are all oversize to provide comfort for larger men. The engine, while not getting the best gas mileage, is strong and confident in any situation. Transmission is very smooth. I have had zero issues with this truck; it is very well made. My only complaints with the doublecab - 1. no backseat air, and 2. Rear window doesn't roll down. Of course you can pony up for the crewmax to get those options."

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

By on Friday, April 25, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"170k the only problem...the license plate light flickers. I towed a 32' BDBH out west and the truck never missed a beat! The 4:30 rearend(the same size as the f450) , the 10.5' ringgear, the 13.9" disc brakes with dual calipers, the 401fpt, 381hp, and the 6 sequential shift gear(4 for engine braking) performed better than any domestic. Oh, its a 2007 Tundra BDL."

50k miles , no problems except dealer alignment.

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "MSRP aprox 38k. Paid aprox 32k."

Cons: "Can't say anything negative. Has cup holders."

"This is a very good truck. Very well made, not made cheap. Good engineering went into this truck, using very good material. Transmission shifts perfect, the best I have ever driven. Brakes are as big as a f250. Smooth stops, no pull. Drives straight, holds the road. No road noise with new Michelins. One problem I had. Truck came from dealer with front end out of alignment. Dealer aligned truck and made it worst. Independent shop made it right. Truck is still tight as new. 19 avg. mpg with 4.6 engine. Very roomy. Rear seat adjuster allows stretching legs out. When accelerating be careful, it is very positive, like a bull out of the gate. I am a retired auto tech."

Awesome truck

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

2010 Toyota Tundra 4x4

"This truck is beyond awesome."

2010 Toyota Tundra 4x4

Best truck I ever owned.

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Love to drive, tow, use as work/play truck"

Cons: "Low mpg"

"First Toyota I owned. Been a Ford F150 guy. Except for low mpg, this truck is tops in driving, stability, towing, traction, and comfort."

Excellent truck!

By on Friday, March 7, 2014

"Top quality. Great tow vehicle. Pull a 7,000 lb Jayco camper."

Great Truck!

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

"Bought the Tundra for its towing capacity. Ended up getting an all around incredible truck. Oil changes , brakes, tires and fluids are the extent of maintenance . Almost 5 years and it drives as good as it did on day 1."

best vehicles ever

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "have all of cap holders"

"good car in good condition"

This is a very good truck

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Hi. This is a very good truck. lots of power, stability. This truck is not for crussing around. Used a lot of gas, good for long trips."

This is the best truck on all fronts

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Luxury with power, tough"

Cons: "Having to watch someone else own it"

"This truck is the a beautiful truck that can winch anything from taking down trees to just helping a stuck vehicle or towing the space shuttle.... Without looking like a work truck with the custom front and rear bumpers made from 3/8" steel with the built in winch in the front that only add an inch from the factory spec covered in a custom black gloss type of rhino lining with shackle mounts and 4 lead recon fog lights... Did I mention the custom low profile bull bar wich just leaves enough room for a double decker 30" light bar turns any night time situation to day with a flip of a switch.. The rear bumper has the same specs with shackle mounts and 2 built in square recon LEDs to light up whatever is behind u when u are in reverse or if u simple want to to light up a field behind u there is a switch to run the same lights. These bumpers follow the tundra body style which is also the black TSS edition born in Texas if American jobs are important to u. Now u can step inside where the custom black leather seats with black Everglades gator skin inserts with silver lined stitching invite you to take a seat and feel the comfort of the giant crewman interior with rear reclining seats perfect for the family road trip or loading up ur gear inside the cab with 4buddies and go get that perfect buck or just tailgating at your favorite stadium. Not to mention the 20" chrome rims dressed with 33s from Toyota so you don't have to worry about your speedometer or alignment being off not to mention the quiet tight factory ride they couldn't have built this one any better in my opinion!!! I bought the truck with 22 miles and every single service and constantly shining with microfiber if they made softer rags I would use them.. Garage kept and a non smoker this truck will be sorely missed!!!! If I forgot any details it's because there are so many. Transferable bumper to bumper warranty till 80,000 miles I believe the best one they offered."

My Favorite Vehicle Ever (so far)

By on Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pros: "comfort, hauling, towing"

Cons: "lumbar support, short bed"

"I purchased the Toyota CrewMax Limited edition back in 2007. It has been an awesome vehicle to own. Here is some general feedback: 1. The hauling and towing is wonderful. I have hauled dirt, rocks, logs, mulch, pretty much anything. It handles like a champ. Hardly even know stuff is back there. I have easily towed a 31 foot travel trailer. No issues. 2. Comfort. I picked up my mother in law from the airport in it once. Her comment was that it was like riding in a Cadillac. Seats are comfortable. With the crewmax you get a lot of rear leg room and the backs of the seats can lean back a few degrees to make the ride very nice for rear passengers. My only complain is that the lumbar support on the driver seat, while adjustable, is not nearly as nice as it was in the GMC Yukon we once had. 3. I have had only two issues from a maintenance perspective. I ran into some issues with brakes early on but that may have been me not using the towing setting with a large load. Since consistently remembering to press that button, I have not had issues. The other was some defect that ended up chewing up my serpentine belt. I personally think warranty should have covered the belt but at least it covered all the other cost components. Otherwise no issues. I do wish I had not traded in my nice thick front mats for the wimpy ones they gave out because some people had issues with the pedals. I NEVER had any issues with the pedals so shouldn't have done that little recall thing. I have had the truck for 6 years and hope to have it many more. Even the current Tundras don't really have any features that would drive me to upgrade."

So glad I have one...

By on Thursday, October 31, 2013

"After a long wait I finally was able to purchase my dream vehicle. I'd been eyeing the Tundra for around 3 years and was able to purchase a 2010 Platinum Package earlier this year. I am not dissappointed. My wife actually found the truck for me :). To say that the trucks interior is roomy is an understament. I can go to sleep in the back seat (wouldn't recommend it on a nightly basis) for a few hours. I couldn't believe how big it is on the inside. Now if you are concerned about gas mileage then this truck isn't for you. It gets around 15 mpg and this is me going to and from work and the gym. It normally takes around $75.00 to fill up but, w/gas prices going down it may take $70.00 or less. I love the fact that the back window comes down. It amazes me that no other truck (if there are let me now)line has a back window that comes down other than the Tundra. The sound system is quality and I really like the fact that I can play my music using Bluetooth. Bottom line; this is the best truck I've ever had (previous '03 Tacoma and '98 Dodge Dakota)."

Best truck I have ever owned

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "power, smooth shifting (6speed tranny) usb port"

Cons: "13/15 mpg (but v8 so no worse than my last 2)"

"I love this truck, the ride is a little stiff, but I also have the off road package. Ok we gone over all downfalls of this truck, lets go to the good stuff. Power - crazy power,no problems towing my camper (7500lbs empty), and takes off like a shot when you need it. Payload - I have had loads of firewood, stone, building supplies, never a problem, in fact with a full load the ride smooths out nicely. I have owned nissan, chevy,and ford pick-up trucks, and even though I have only owned this for almost 8 mos.,this is by far my favorite truck to date."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals