2010 Toyota Tundra CrewMax

Based on 1014 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

A great truck with super dynamics

By on Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable and smooth driver."

Cons: "Not hardly except MPG could be better."

Truck and friends at church outting.

"I bought my 2008 Tundra used in 2009 with about 10K on it. I drove every major 150 out there and this Tundra simply surpassed every other truck I tested. I sold a 2000 Tundra and really wanted an American brand but, sadly, the quality was not there for the money. Even my wife, who drives luxury cars says it rides like a Mercedes on the open road. Gas mileage is O.K. for a big 5.7 lt. motor, nearly 20 MPG at 65-70 MPH. I have the 6 seater bench seat to accomodate grandkiddies and the space is awesome. Just a great runner!"

Truck and friends at church outting.

No Regrets

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

"I bought my 5.7l dc lb 4x4 a week after the went on the market last feb. I have used my truck to haul 2000lb & tow 9000lb and have had not 1 problem. I have no regrets on buying this truck. Gas milage is great for me but i knew i wasnt buying a hybrid. May not be the best daily driver if you never plan on using it to tow or haul. I've read bad reviews about this truck but I've had mine for a year and dont have anything to complain about. --Like any car---treat it right and it will treat you right....."

Awsome Truck!

By on Monday, November 26, 2007

"This is my 12th new Toyota since 1980. This truck is by far the best of the best from Toyota. Performance, Handling, Comfort it has it all. I have read all the preceding reviews and can agree with a few minor glitches described within some of them. With a totally new truck design there are going to be a few hitches. Some of the flaws that have been inherent from Toyota since I began driving them still exist today. The windshield when driving into direct sunlight does seem to have some built in specs. The body panels are a bit on the thin side. The towing mirrors are great but need to be folded in when you're in a parking lot as they stick out too far and people walk into them. If you're not going to tow a lot, I highly recommend the standard mirrors or the automatic retracting type. The back up camera is a much needed addition to this truck as there are a some noticeable blind spots. These are some minor details most of which can be corrected easily. What you have underneath it all is complete reliability. Toyota does know how to build a vehicle of this magnitude I have been waiting for years and finally they built a big one!"

My Tundra

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"I thought my last truck was the perfect one (2005 F150 King Ranch Crew Cab). This Tundra Crew Max SR5 is far superior even with less options. I may actually keep this more than my norm of 2-3 years and I've only have had it 3 weeks."

by far the smoothest, quickest ,safest

By on Sunday, July 31, 2016

Pros: "the value and always fun to drive"

Cons: "the most comfortable with 15 oversized cup holders"

"I bought this truck with 50k miles and 2 years old. I have only bought new tires and a battery and brakes. The very best smooth ride and pep for the dollar. I will continue to buy a Tundra for many years to come."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tundra CrewMax near Honolulu. See local deals