2011 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab

Based on 1505 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Love my truck, handy extra's for work & play

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Pros: "Safe, easy to drive, multi-functional, looks good"

Cons: "Add a spotlight for backup camera"

"Love this truck with very good gas mileage (4cyl), great handling even though it's 2WD, and sturdiness. Kept me safe in more than a few scary road conditions! Jumpseat allows great access to storage, rear slider window is convenient, lined bed with moveable tie points and stow bins has been extremely functional. Access doors allow easy packing and unpacking, as well as passenger access to jumpseat. Cupholders, cubbies, and compartments are well located and useful. Well lit and comfortable for long distance driving, sleeping, reading. Great stereo with full sound and auxiliary jack. Backup camera is nearly indispensable! Carries 1/2 yard of dirt /bark /gravel. Suitable for men and women drivers, perfect vehicle for work and play."

Oh Yeah!

By on Sunday, June 22, 2008

"This truck so beats the Nissan SC 4 door that I traded in! Better gas mileage, more power, more room, more comfort, better ride, more everything! As always Toyota does it again."

I WILL NEVER SELL THIS TRUCK

By on Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Well I am 34 years old and have owned 147 vehicles since I was 16. NO KIDDING!! I love cars. When I decided I wanted the new body style Tacoma I looked hard and long. I finally found the color I wanted with all the options I wanted and at a KILLER price of $19,000. I was asked by ALL my friends "When are you going to sell it?" My response was NEVER!! I love this truck more than any vehicle I have owned. It runs strong and looks very BUFF and not like a small pickup. The only thing I don't like is I am 6'2 and have to really bend my head to get in. I gave up a 2005 Dodge Ram HEMI 4X4 for this and it was the best decision I ever made. I have a 2005 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab Prerunner with the TRD Off-road package. I bought it in 2007 with 13k miles on it and it now has 20,500 and I just love it. I also figured that in 5 years when I trade it in on a new one it will have held its value better than any vehicle I know of."

Nice solid truck.

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"At 6'3" tall, I don't seem to fit into many mid to smaller sized pickups. This vehicle is "right sized" for my stature. As with all Toyota's, they're solid and reliable. Great ride and a handy work vehicle. My only complaint is that the mileage isn't what I would have hoped for even with the 4-cylinder and 5-speed manual transmission."

good all around truck

By on Saturday, March 4, 2017

Pros: "over priced for what you get"

Cons: "more options for seats and inside"

"good truck i like size real good for off road and on hunting trips a little over priced could have better options."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals