2009 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab

Based on 1507 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

great Truck

By on Sunday, November 16, 2008

"I love my Double Cab TRD Sport Tacoma. It is one great truck that has plenty of power, great comfort, and awesome looks! My only complaints would be that it was very pricey, and the paint scratches easy."

best mid-sized truck ever

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"great power, 6500 lb towning cap. W/V6& tow package, towed my 22' off-shore boat (approx 5500 lbs ) verry well, 4x4 W/ trd off rd was extreamley capable even with OEM BFG tires, i used it on logging roads and in mud on trails in my hunting club. great interior, great on road ride evean at highway speeds, love the carbon-fiber bed, I bought the truck new and put 50,000 mi on it with no mechanical problems, just rutine maint. 17-19 MPG in city"

2006 Tacoma

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Overall a great truck, you have to find something wrong with it, so I will pick on the tailgate, it is very weak and actually Toyota replaced mine free of charge, which was very nice when I bent it while loading the bed. Apparently I am not the only one this has happend to, since there is a Technica Service Bulletin on this issue. I think the engine is a little noisy sometimes and the mileage could be a little better, it isn't much better than the V8 trucks. The styling is great, the reliability and quality is very very good, other than the tailgate, I have not had a single issue with it. It starts and runs like a top, never complains and everything works like it is supposed to."

This truck Mobs!!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"I use my 2005 Prerunner Dbl cab sport for towing, playing in the sand, and driving back and forth to work. 19-21mpg. Very quick acceleration, runs with my 2005 G35 sedan. I tow a 12ft trailer with 4 sport quads on it and one in the bed. Only 11mpg while towing, oh well it still pulls at a steady 75mph up and down hills. Never seen the inside of a dealership with over 42K on her. This truck mobs all over the sand of Glamis. Love it!!"

My 2nd Taco

By on Saturday, October 27, 2007

"This is my third Toyota truck, 2nd Tacoma. There is no better mid sized truck for my money. Very reliable and comfortable. The perfect vehicle for a commuter or a home owner who wants/needs a truck to use for day to day hauling. The best in the rough stuff, and in New England, you'd better choose the right 4x4! This truck makes driving in a storm a fun experience. No joke! Highly recommended."

Good truck

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"It's been a pretty good truck, but I have had some issues with it. An unusual ticking in the cab. The seats in my quad cab, sport trd stain horribly just from water. Took to dealership, and they had mentioned that it is documented in the event that I still have problems with this issue. Guess what? I still do. They had cleaned the interior to eliminate the stains, and as mentioned has returned. Hoping to get new seats from Toyota. Toyota builds a good vehicle, and as a previous owner of toyota's, hoping I have the same good vehicle as in the past."

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

First impressions

By on Saturday, April 8, 2017

Pros: "Stereo Generator Polished look and feel"

Cons: "Stiff braking, slightly sluggish off highway"

"I just purchased a used 2012 tacoma TRD after seeing a few close friends driving them happily. After driving a 2008 nissan Xterra that i loved for 5 years, i was praying that i would have the same relationship with a newer truck. After driving it for a week, i can say it has absolutely made me forget about my Ex. This is one tough truck, and im looking forward to the 200000 plus miles ill put on it. I took it down a Nasty trail system the first day i owned it, and it was an absolute pleasure. Toyota makes a darn nice truck, and this ones no exception. Highly recommended."

Best mid-size truck and four wheel drive vehicle!

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Security in knowing the Tacoma will get you there."

Cons: "Better gas mileage would be nice."

"Nothing breaks, can't get it stuck, quality outstanding, it just doesn't get better."

great

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"even better"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals