2007 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab

Based on 1512 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Nice solid truck.

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"At 6'3" tall, I don't seem to fit into many mid to smaller sized pickups. This vehicle is "right sized" for my stature. As with all Toyota's, they're solid and reliable. Great ride and a handy work vehicle. My only complaint is that the mileage isn't what I would have hoped for even with the 4-cylinder and 5-speed manual transmission."

I HAVE NEVER OWNED A BETTER VEHICLE.

By on Monday, June 12, 2017

"This truck has been with me since july of 2005 and it has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. I am 58 years old and have had many new and used vehicles in my time. I will most definitely go back to the dealer for another Toyota Tacoma 4x4 truck. But, I think I still have another 30-40 thousand miles left in this one."

Unstoppable 4x4

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

"The truck I have wanted to own my entire life. Pros: Rides nice on road and is a mountain goat off road. Cons: Gas mileage is fair (18mpg), brakes feel soft, and it sounds as though it needs another gear when driving > 65 mph. But it is still a dream to own."

Great light duty truck

By on Saturday, October 3, 2009

"I previously owned several small pickups and this Tacoma (my first Toyota), even though it is a base model, puts them all to shame. Zero problems with it. It handles very well at highway speeds and gets ~28 mpg w/mandated 10% eth'gas. 5th gear is an overdrive so downshifting on long hills is necessary to stay in the power curve. I bought this truck new and plan to put 300k miles on it. With this truck that should be a very realistic goal."

The Perfect 'Family' Truckster

By on Friday, May 29, 2009

"My first Tacoma - a 2006 sport 4x4 off-roader. I must have been asleep when these first came out - well, no, I was too busy thinking that if you had kids, you HAD to drive a mini-van. Then I found out about it...a TRUCK with 4 doors, 4WD, and a decent interior... What?? I was in heaven - and the dreaded mini-van quickly went bye-byes. This is the perfect vehicle if you have a family but still want a pickup truck that can kick butt both on-road and off ... I can't believe I didn't buy this vehicle earlier - I LOVE it. The 4.0L V6 engine has muscle and speed and blows the competition away - whether you're engaging your friends in a friendly little flat-out race, tearing it up off-road somewhere, or traveling long distance on vacation - this is the truck to have. Mine has a leather interior and the seats are very comfortable. I do agree, however that the rest of the interior leaves something to be desired. Too barren and boring. The stereo actually has pretty good sound, but the overall look of the dash area is cheap and unattractive. Still, it's been a very dependable, fun vehicle and I plan to keep it as long as possible."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals