2006 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab

Based on 1505 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

greaest truck ever

By on Saturday, May 3, 2008

"i have never had a problem with my truck! i love it! and it holds its value very well"

By on Saturday, May 3, 2008

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"This has everything and with checking 22 hwy with a little more expensive air filter it is worth it. Comfortable reliablity and value all rolled up in the Toyota brand!"

Outstanding

By on Saturday, April 26, 2008

"This is the most outstanding truck that I have ever owned. It rides great, good handling and great on gas. I would never buy anything else. You have a good view of the road and what is behind you. Maintenance is cheap and never had one ounce of trouble with this truck."

2006 Tacoma

By on Saturday, April 26, 2008

"I special order my Tacoma in spring 2006, I got it with the TRD Sports off road pkg. 4X4 Dbl. Cab. V6 Auto Transmission, limited slip front & rear, trailer tow pkg. I did alot of shoping before I bought. I could have bought a full size extended cab 4x4 truck in a ford for the same price I bought the Tacoma 4 door. But the ford 4 door would have been 5 to 6ooo.oo more. So I settled for the the Tacoma 4x4 Dbl. Cab 4X4. I been driving it for 2 years and a few months. I pull a 17 ft. bass boat no problems, it gets out of hole and goes good! The 4X4 in the mud you just can't beat it! All around I love the truck and the 4 doors with the back seat serves the purpose for my family. Negatives about the truck it has alot of blind spots especially when trying to back up a trailier! You basically use the side mirrors. On the window sticker it said 17 to 19 city 19 to 23 HWY. When I first got the truck it only got 13 to 14 city. 15 to 16 Hwy. I complaned to the dealer, and log on the internet and emailed toyota. Toyota sent me a nice email telling me the est. fuel mileage is estamated with a stripped down model, and everything you add to it lessens your mileage! Well now I got right at 25000 on the truck and the miles has started to improve to 16 to 18 in the city without a load. I have not tested it on the Hwy lately but it should be better now to. But it just started geting better mileage at about 24000 miles. Why I don't know, the dealer says there is no break in. So all in all my opintion the truck is a good truck, but if I could do it over again I would have bought the Extended Cab full size Truck and had alot more power and truck with more towing capacity, with about the same fuel mileage!! Would not have the blind spots, that the 4 door Dbl. Cab Toyota Tacoma has. The full size truck would been more comfortable as far as the ride!! But Toyota is a good truck & good on or off road! It has a reputation to out last everything on the road?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals