2006 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab

Based on 1505 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I LIKE!

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"I am 6'3" and I could still adjust the seat to the point that I can't push the clutch all the way in. Seats four comfortably even with a taller individaul behind me. I have had my truck in 3 feet of snow, heavy rain, towing personal water crafts, and on the freeway in both open and stop and go traffic. Overall, this truck "rails" as I like to put it. I highly recomend the manual and the 4WD if your lifestyle is anything like mine. I average 16 mpg for everyday driving. Not to shabby. This truck is a great choice if you don't need the full size truck to get the job done. It also comes with some pretty sweet options in the TRD package. No auxilary jack for the mp3 player however; this can be altered by your local stereo joint though. Enjoy!"

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Decent truck

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"Got my 05 TRD Sport D-Cab with 36K miles summer 07. Lots of power, terrible mileage though. I was getting about 16 city until I put K&N air filter in, now about 18. Ride is not as smooth as I expected, my son gets car sick every time in the back seat. The seats don't hold up well to child seats and/or dog claws. They snag on the honeycomb fiber. Goes great in snow in 4WD. Bed liner not as tough as I thought. Loaded some mountain sandstones on and cracked it on the tailgate (is that fiberglass?) The hood scoop is cool but seems to hinder my view over the hood. Drove a 08 Frontier this winter on some snowy camp roads and thought it rode better and had just as much snap, for less $$."

Nothing beats this truck

By on Sunday, March 30, 2008

"I have owned several trucks... and nothing beats this truck. MPG, reliability, performance, handling... tops! Plus, some trucks have an issue with blind spots. This truck is a dream to drive, I have not had a single problem with blind spots... there aren't any. Plus... there's like 13 drink holders... not sure if that makes a difference... but it's pretty sweet bra!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Access Cab near Honolulu. See local deals