2005 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab

Based on 1507 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Great pickup for the price

By on Monday, February 6, 2012

"My 2011 Tocoma is a double cab V6-- with more power than my previous 2003 Tacoma 4 cylinder. For those of us who cannot afford a Ford 150 with similiar 'bells and whistles' the Tocoma is a good buy--mine has 'bluetooth' and an MP3 'plug-in.'"

nice truck

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "4cyl gets great gas mil"

"the only thing i've had to do is put front pads on at 35000 miles , and rotors were perfect , and 4 tires@48000 miles . i bought this new in 2006 oct and this truck is great. looking to buy again 2013 this truck now has 71000 and needs nothing."

Love my truck, handy extra's for work & play

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Pros: "Safe, easy to drive, multi-functional, looks good"

Cons: "Add a spotlight for backup camera"

"Love this truck with very good gas mileage (4cyl), great handling even though it's 2WD, and sturdiness. Kept me safe in more than a few scary road conditions! Jumpseat allows great access to storage, rear slider window is convenient, lined bed with moveable tie points and stow bins has been extremely functional. Access doors allow easy packing and unpacking, as well as passenger access to jumpseat. Cupholders, cubbies, and compartments are well located and useful. Well lit and comfortable for long distance driving, sleeping, reading. Great stereo with full sound and auxiliary jack. Backup camera is nearly indispensable! Carries 1/2 yard of dirt /bark /gravel. Suitable for men and women drivers, perfect vehicle for work and play."

great truck

By on Sunday, April 5, 2009

"I just bought this truck a 09 double cab with the trd sport package. Metallic grey. 4wd. I have 800 miles on it. Got a great deal 4000 off sticker with the 1000 rebate. And 4.64 financing through toyota. If your on the fence about this truck get off and go and buy one. This is a great truck. It is the best selling truck in its class and holds its resale value way better than ford or chevy. Also the best in relibility. Its a toyota so we know that. The v-6 is plenty powerfull. Gas mil. is not the best but still better than a v-8."

Oh Yeah!

By on Sunday, June 22, 2008

"This truck so beats the Nissan SC 4 door that I traded in! Better gas mileage, more power, more room, more comfort, better ride, more everything! As always Toyota does it again."

I WILL NEVER SELL THIS TRUCK

By on Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Well I am 34 years old and have owned 147 vehicles since I was 16. NO KIDDING!! I love cars. When I decided I wanted the new body style Tacoma I looked hard and long. I finally found the color I wanted with all the options I wanted and at a KILLER price of $19,000. I was asked by ALL my friends "When are you going to sell it?" My response was NEVER!! I love this truck more than any vehicle I have owned. It runs strong and looks very BUFF and not like a small pickup. The only thing I don't like is I am 6'2 and have to really bend my head to get in. I gave up a 2005 Dodge Ram HEMI 4X4 for this and it was the best decision I ever made. I have a 2005 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab Prerunner with the TRD Off-road package. I bought it in 2007 with 13k miles on it and it now has 20,500 and I just love it. I also figured that in 5 years when I trade it in on a new one it will have held its value better than any vehicle I know of."

Nice solid truck.

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"At 6'3" tall, I don't seem to fit into many mid to smaller sized pickups. This vehicle is "right sized" for my stature. As with all Toyota's, they're solid and reliable. Great ride and a handy work vehicle. My only complaint is that the mileage isn't what I would have hoped for even with the 4-cylinder and 5-speed manual transmission."

Unstoppable 4x4

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

"The truck I have wanted to own my entire life. Pros: Rides nice on road and is a mountain goat off road. Cons: Gas mileage is fair (18mpg), brakes feel soft, and it sounds as though it needs another gear when driving > 65 mph. But it is still a dream to own."

Great light duty truck

By on Saturday, October 3, 2009

"I previously owned several small pickups and this Tacoma (my first Toyota), even though it is a base model, puts them all to shame. Zero problems with it. It handles very well at highway speeds and gets ~28 mpg w/mandated 10% eth'gas. 5th gear is an overdrive so downshifting on long hills is necessary to stay in the power curve. I bought this truck new and plan to put 300k miles on it. With this truck that should be a very realistic goal."

The Perfect 'Family' Truckster

By on Friday, May 29, 2009

"My first Tacoma - a 2006 sport 4x4 off-roader. I must have been asleep when these first came out - well, no, I was too busy thinking that if you had kids, you HAD to drive a mini-van. Then I found out about it...a TRUCK with 4 doors, 4WD, and a decent interior... What?? I was in heaven - and the dreaded mini-van quickly went bye-byes. This is the perfect vehicle if you have a family but still want a pickup truck that can kick butt both on-road and off ... I can't believe I didn't buy this vehicle earlier - I LOVE it. The 4.0L V6 engine has muscle and speed and blows the competition away - whether you're engaging your friends in a friendly little flat-out race, tearing it up off-road somewhere, or traveling long distance on vacation - this is the truck to have. Mine has a leather interior and the seats are very comfortable. I do agree, however that the rest of the interior leaves something to be desired. Too barren and boring. The stereo actually has pretty good sound, but the overall look of the dash area is cheap and unattractive. Still, it's been a very dependable, fun vehicle and I plan to keep it as long as possible."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Access Cab near Honolulu. See local deals