ZIP code

1997 Toyota T100 Xtracab

Based on 212 Ratings for the 1993 - 1998 models.

Great value and durability

By on Thursday, September 6, 2007

"The truck was bought from an individual about 10yrs ago with 40K miles. It is now on its 3rd hundred thousand. Motor oil is still fresh amber 1,000 miles after a change. None needed between changes. It has dragged boats twice its size, been stuck in mud numerous time, jumped a ditch and bent the frame, had the hood crushed and windshield and grill smashed by a ice loaded falling tree. It has taken two sons through their teens into and out of college. And still drives like a Caddy on the interstate, in the lower 20's mpg. It's easy on tires, the Bilstein shocks on front were all it needed. We ALL love the old truck."

Awesome Truck!

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"I bought it new and have never had a problem with it. It could use a lumbar support for the driver. Otherwise, a real performer! Too bad they discontinued the model."

Exceptional Truck

By on Saturday, December 4, 2010

"I've had a T-100 for a while now, and it has a very comfortable cab. The sound in my SR-5 is tip-top. It has mini speakers overhead, that the new Tundras do not and makes a big difference. The grill, and styling of the truck are modest and elegant, while still looking tough. I love the rims especially. The lights are wonderful because driving around at night in the woods, I can turn the high beams on and see everything. It really is a solid and reliable truck. The engine has always ran perfectly, and really has required little maintenance which is a big plus! Things that I dislike about it are mostly about trucks in general. I don't like the gas mileage, but then again its better than most trucks out there. I also think the early V6 they used in these trucks is a little underpowered, but it does the job just fine. Definitely a fine purchase, especially for the price!"

1998 T100 SR5 4WD 5-speed M/T

By on Friday, October 2, 2009

"Great Truck! Reliable. 4WD is easy-in, easy-out, never fails and works great! Never any problems! Outstanding in the snow! Outstanding off-road, wet or dry. Looks tough, but sophisticated. Great curves and lines. Quality paint still looks new. I have bucket seats, after market electric sliding rear window, tow kit, cc, pw, pm, abs, pdl, intermittant wipers, oem stereo with cassette & cd/mp3 (great sound), 6inch lift kit was already installed when I bought it, M&S BFGs... The v6 lacks power and it is not the most comfortable truck I have owned nor are the ergonomics well engineered. I am 5foot 3inches with 28inch inseam. I have to position the seat all the way up to be able to push the clutch pedal all the way in. This places me far to close to the steering wheel. Wish I could find elecetric modification kit for the side (rear seat) pop-out windows; I would love to be able to open & close them by electric switch instead of the manual latch that is unreachable when driving. Other than these factors, it is a well built quality truck that I never have trouble with and I expect it to last for many years and many more miles. I currently have 108,000 miles on it. Fuel economy: If I set the cc tween 60-64, mpg=15 consistantly. I don't do any city/traffic driving so I don't know what mpg I would get."

Hearty small working truck. 4wd is nice too.

By on Monday, April 7, 2014

Pros: "Tough truck for homeowner."

Cons: "I had to keep on top of the maintenance."

"I have two of these trucks. One 4wd and one 2wd. Both trucks are 98's and still on the road. Engine seems to be working harder than it is when you get used to operating other types of trucks similar to this. Interior is ok, A/C blower is loud. Maintaining these trucks required me to purchase standard stuff like electrical switches, brake pads, radiator and hoses, inner/outer tie rod, bushings etc. If anything, I'd do it all over again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota T100 Xtracab near Honolulu. See local deals