2012 Toyota Sienna

8.3

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

Best Vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Friday, August 26, 2011

Pros: "Amazing to Drive"

"I recently traded my Mercedes ML to purchase the Sienna and it was without a doubt the best car buying decision I have ever made. I love everything about this van from the interior room to the handling. I test drove the Dodge and Chrysler vans and Toyota Sienna wins out Hands down!"

Overall excellent

By on Friday, December 11, 2015

Pros: "Great handling for long drives - lots of room"

Cons: "Weak bumpers, cannot see front hood"

"Great looking reliable transportation. A lot of room. Only short coming is the exterior bumpers - breathe on them and they dislodge or become easily scratched and damaged. Don't buy without a backup camera!"

Best Van Period

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "values, quality, features"

"After test drivng Honda Oddessy, Chrysler and a Ford Flex and Nissan Quest (recent test drive as this just came out) this was the best vehicle. After 8 months we still love this van to death. It is so spacious and so comfortable. I 'd wish to write more but just don't have the time. We spent so much time on research etc and this was the best value."

Hockey Mom's dream

By on Sunday, October 31, 2010

"We are not much of a van family. However, Toyota Sienna met our needs: AWD - for those bad weather hockey days (hockey games never get cancelled!) and CARGO SPACE - we can fit 4 hockey bags in the back cargo area without having to fold a seat. We purchased the LE without the leather and had it added since we have a dog and 'messy' kids. It cost less purchasing the LE and adding the leather than purchasing the model that has leather included. We purchased the 7 seater (not the 8) so our two kids could have their own bucket seats and their friends could easily access the 3rd row. LOVE THIS VAN!"

LuvMyToy

By on Monday, February 27, 2017

Pros: "fun to drive, practical,great for trips"

Cons: "see review"

"Love my Sienna, dependable, stylish, comfortable for long family road trips, handles great in snow, Love my leather heated seats. Cons: Expensive for what you get...Road noise could be better. Seat is heavy and removal is clumsy. No option offered for leather seat cooling. Recommended oil is synthetic(increased cost).Tires are filled with nitrogen (increased cost) which is suppose to help life of tires and gas mileage (untrue) because the recommended tires have short tread life with this van even with rotating every oil change. (tire reviews from on line owners state this van in particular has this tire issue). Back up camera and sensors dont alert driver to small obstacles below sensors. ie...wheel barrel that someone left near my vehicles Left bumper out of back up cameras width range, rear mirror and side mirror sight as well as bumper sensor height."