2011 Toyota Sienna

8.3

Based on 143 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

This van is as comfortable as a living room.

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, room, reliability, value,"

Cons: "Back up camera."

"Full disclosure, I am a loyal Toyota vehicle, of one kind or another, owner for over 30 years. Although I am never likely to ever get a "great deal", I buy them primarily because they have proven to me to be so reliable, inexpensive to maintain and have an awesome resale value. I buy new and used. That being said, we purchased a new 2012 Toyota Sienna LE, 8 passenger, FW, for traveling to visit our children in New Jersey, DC and Chicago form Erie, Pa.. This van is so comfortable to drive over longs trips. The driver side more than accommodates my long legs. The front captain seats are extra wide. My wife always says she feels like she is sitting in our living room, as she crosses her legs while doing her nails during our trips. The middle 2 captain chairs area provide even more leg/living room. We have frequently used all 8 seats and no one seems to be cramped. The back cargo area, when we fold the 3rd row seats, unfortunately enables my wife's and my overpacking bad habit. It is huge. I do take constant and accurate mpg readings on our trips. We do get 24-25 mpg's all the time at around 72 mph. City is never more than 18 mpg, and often less. But what would you expect from driving a large vehicle from stop light to stop light. My only real complaint is that the rear view camera is not very useful for backing up. It's only purpose is to let the driver know there in no one or nothing behind you. I understand the camera in the 2015's is a true back up camera. Overall, this is an excellent van for room, comfort, reliability and value. BTW, for a minivan it also looks pretty sharp. Swagger Wagon!!"

2013 LE Toyota Sienna 8 passenger $18000

By on Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Pros: "8 Seats, can remove seats easily, great for trips"

Cons: "No DVD player"

"Purchased van September 2015 from Toyota Dublin as Certified pre-owned and now selling with free maintenance up to September 2016. Van runs great, new tires, has some cloth seats with minor blemishes and minor dent on rear bumper."

Not your Soccer Moms Minivan!!

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

"Its tough to get excited about a minivan, until you drive the 2014 XLE. My business partner who drives a Jaguar said'" wow what an awesome looking car" The van has more than enough horsepower to accelerate quickly. Turning radius is very tight and never gives you the impression your navigating a boat. Fit and Finish is luxury level with the XLE trim. All seats are all leather, nice cheery wood trim in the cockpit. All controls are easy to use, Almost all adjusts are power, I .e. seats, sun roof lift gate Heated seats etc. Rear power section has independent digital climate control and stick shift has a "Manual Mode" with gearing 1-6 for steep hills, ice etc. Noise level is zero, ride comfort is living room experience. Driver info system does not require programming degree and is very helpful. We chose forest green metallic with light beige interior. cool rear roof spoiler Downside? Pricey at this trim level but if you can afford it you wont be sorry."

Best Mini Van

By on Saturday, March 7, 2015

Pros: "Transmission shifting, Touch Screen radio"

Cons: "None so far."

"I have owned two Chrysler Town and Country Mini Vans and thought they were great vehicles until I drove my new Sienna. What a difference. This vehicle rides better and I no longer have the noisy power steering pump that Chrysler says is normal. My steering wheel isn't shaking (shortly after purchase) from the defective rotors Chrysler likes to use. We have also started to have problems with the Chrysler vans after about 60,000 miles replacing coil packs on the engine and sliding door problems. I can't stress enough how much nicer the Toyota van is overall. The only thing Chrysler has is the stow and go but it's not worth having for the few times we used it. (All the seats in the floor.) The Sienna transmission is far superior. Can't even feel it when the transmission shifts. Our Chrysler vans would sometimes clunk and of course Chrysler would say that's normal. I do however miss my automatic high beams but that's a minor option to do without. If your torn between the two I would suggest the Toyota but if you get the Chrysler make sure you get the extended warranty for as long as you want to keep the van."

Comfortable and voluminous interior

By on Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Pros: "comfortably seats eight with plenty of hip and leg"

Cons: "Just 15 MPG in city driving"

"Had the most amount of trunk area after third row to fit a power wheelchair with a lift while all 8 chairs up.Was very comfortable on a week long 3000 mile trip as I am prone to sore back on other cars after couple of hours. Drives comfortably and noiselessly. Accelerates spiritedly considering the size. Windshield cracked around 27000 miles, possibly hit by road debris. Just had to replace it."