2010 Toyota Sienna

Based on 707 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Love this van!

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, comfort, good mpg, spacious"

Cons: "That it won't last forever :("

"I bought this van new when we started a family and even though we don't need all of the space- I can't seem to part with it. It's comfortable and has been a reliable vehicle to commute to work with as well. We've even put a full sized air mattress in the back and slept in it before! Gets 24 mpg consistently (FWD) with aggressive tread tires. NO MAJOR REPAIRS TO DATE (did I mention that I have 155,000 miles on this van??). My Toyota Rav4 before this was also as reliable - just not as comfortable and spacious!"

we like the vehicle very much

I own this car

Pros: "great price and good van"

Cons: "non"

"we like the vehicle very much"

High quality - not just for toting kids

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Very solid vehicle; great ride on the road; carries 4'x8' sheets laying flat ! I have had a Camry, this Sienna and just bought a Matrix. I would rather buy American - but they can't match the quality - yet. Downside: average 21 MPG (some h'way and mostly local)."

Love this Van.

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "Space, reliable"

Cons: "more leg room for driver, little pricey"

"Originally I didn't want a van. It was my hubby that wanted a van. I was pregnant with my second child and we had an Isuzu that was a piece of junk. My hubby was afraid it would break down and I would be stranded giving birth to our son. So we researched and found this van had high rating. We have the 8 seating and absolutely love it. I have 3 boys and I can separate them if they are acting up. Must have if you have 3 boys all toddlers :) Other then my F-150 this is the best vehicle I have ever owned."

I'll buy another

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "roomy, great price, smooth to drive, safe"

Cons: "powered seats and doors NOT on all models"

"We have owned our vehicle for 7 months and bought it used from a car dealership. Since owning it, we have had nothing but good things to say about it. I love that buttons are easy to reach from the drivers seat, that I can control the rear air while the passangers can as well. Our van as 8 seats, which has proved to be invaluable for my 3 children in car seats because I can have them all in the middle row, leaving the rear open for moving larger items, like bikes, stroller, wagons, etc. I do wish the cup holders in the middle section were more accessible for children in car seats. The current ones are on the floor. I love the automatic door, the windows that roll down in the middle, the radio controls on the steering wheel, I like the small mirror that allows me to see my children in the back from my drivers seat without adjusting my rear-view mirror! I like how easy it is to drive and steer and turn. It makes a humming noise when driving faster on the open highway, but it got great gas milage!! We made a trip that was 29hrs, one-way, of driving time (not counting stops). We were really happy with how roomy it was for the long drive and how well it did with gas/milage. We would buy another!"