2010 Toyota Sienna

Based on 707 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Low Quality

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I have a 2005 sienna limited. Both side doors do not work and we have had to shut off the automation as it closed on my daughter and wouldn't release. The rear hatch had to have the hydraulics replace and we have had to take it to the shop for 3 other recalls. Very expensive vehicle for the defects that continue to reveal themselves."

By on Monday, June 25, 2007

"We leased a 2005 and have really enjoyed it for the 2 years we have had it. Its really comfortable to others we have owned. Just recently was in a crash. I got rear ended by a Briggs Truck. The Sienna held up real good for the size of vehicle that hit me. Im in the process of getting another Sienna as mine was totaled. Love the vehicle."

This van is so so. Just more comfortable than

By on Thursday, November 24, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable"

Cons: "Sliding Door is problem"

"sedan but sliding door has big problem. When you get the problem, you have to pay $1300~1400 approx to repair it."

Best Minivan Out There!

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"My husband & I bought this van new in 06 and have never regretted it! I drive it primarily and plan to keep it until it is no longer drivable...which might be when the kids go off to college! (I've got a first grader & under...) I love everything about it. Haven't had a single problem with it. The kids love the DVD system & my husband's friends are jealous of the sound system! It drives great & above all has maintained its value. I'll drive it until the wheels fall off, and then I'll want another one!!"

I never wanted a minivan until...

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"I never wanted a minivan until I had four kids that I was trying to load and unload out of a suburban. While my city mpg is only around 16-17mpg, that is much better than the 11mpg my suburban gets and I have gotten as much as 30 mpg on the hwy. Even at top speeds on the highway, you have great instant performance to pass anything in your way. Acceleration is ample and steering is responsive. Braking is excellent. All the controls are where you would expect them to be. We bought our 06 Sienna at a year old off lease and couldn't be happier with the options and ammenities we got for $20k compared to the other competitors. It has the options I needed without the sticker price of the odyssey, and I know it will last forever without mechanical problems unlike caravans and lower end vans. I think it is the best looking minivan on the road, and the kids love how much room they have. We also like the versatility of the 8 seats, the available up front position of the middle seat the slides right up to the front seats for easy reach of a toddler or infant, and the stow in the floor rear seating/size of cargo area...even with 4 kids, our seating arrangements are not limited and the seating itself is very comfortable, roomy, and did I mention head room? The instrumentation panel is bright and the interior has a nice finish, not cheap. I can't say enough things about this minivan, I really love it!"