2009 Toyota Sienna

Based on 705 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Loved this van!

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "everything is great!"

Cons: "no complaints"

"I've had this for four years and have loved every minute. Drives very quiet and luxury like, great turning radius for a mini-van, tons of storage in the trunk. Gas mileage very decent as well. Chose this over the Odysey because you cant avoid Honda road noise and the seats are much more cushiony. Had one problem early on with the digital display on the stereo, dealership fixed it and no problem since."

Best Car!

By on Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pros: "reliable, sexy, comfortable great gas mileage"

Cons: "price...that is it..."

"This is truly the best car I have ever owned. Not one problem...not one! It also has extremely good gas mileage fully loaded with kids and luggage for trips. Never owned such a reliable comfortable car which also kept it's value. The only reason i want to trade it is is because i want a sunroof!"

Numerous problems with tires and brakes

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cons: "Front brakes and tires need frequent replacement"

"I have owned this car for just over 2 years, and I have had to replace the front tires 3 times, and the front brake rotors twice. I have never had a car that needed tires and brakes this often, and I keep up with all of the regular maintenance. I do NOT recommend this car to anyone who does not want to spend lots of money on replacing brakes and tires."

Best minivan I've ever owned or seen

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pros: "nothing serious ever breaks"

Cons: "wish it had the Lexus style auto-up/down windows"

"This Sienna minivan just keeps on going. This thing will have 100k miles in another month or so, with no major repairs whatsoever. There's only 2 things that went wrong with this car outside the normal regular maintenance: [1] the driver-side door hinge stop mechanism broke, so the door swings open with nothing slowing it down (the hinge is fine, just the stop broke; I have been meaning to get that fixed) and [2] the fuse for the lighter kept blowing 2 years ago when I had too many strings of xmas lights running off an inverter plugged into it, wrapped around the roof rack, much to the embarrassment of my wife. Other than that, no issues with this car, which is really amazing. I feel like it could go another 50-70k miles easily. And according to Kelly Blue Book, it probably can - it's value has only dropped $2000 in 2 years, it's still worth over $10k in good condition, even though I paid it off a year ago! Toyotas are just really great cars. I've never had a problem with a Toyota, and my family has owned many of them in my life time."

Good Family Car

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros: "Fits a family well!"

Cons: "Known rear A/C problems"

"Rear A/C has some know problems that are expensive to repair - $1,200. It seems to go through tires very quickly compared to previous cars."