ZIP code

2007 Toyota Sienna

Based on 706 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Comfortable, convenient, roomy, decent gas mileage

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "lots of cup holders, power doors, power lift gate"

Cons: "Would like more leg room in driver's seat"

"It's been a great car, wonderful to haul the kids around in to ski resorts, etc. Very reliable, no problems whatsoever and I've owned since November 2005."

Loved this van!

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "everything is great!"

Cons: "no complaints"

"I've had this for four years and have loved every minute. Drives very quiet and luxury like, great turning radius for a mini-van, tons of storage in the trunk. Gas mileage very decent as well. Chose this over the Odysey because you cant avoid Honda road noise and the seats are much more cushiony. Had one problem early on with the digital display on the stereo, dealership fixed it and no problem since."

Best Car!

By on Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pros: "reliable, sexy, comfortable great gas mileage"

Cons: "price...that is it..."

"This is truly the best car I have ever owned. Not one problem...not one! It also has extremely good gas mileage fully loaded with kids and luggage for trips. Never owned such a reliable comfortable car which also kept it's value. The only reason i want to trade it is is because i want a sunroof!"

Numerous problems with tires and brakes

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cons: "Front brakes and tires need frequent replacement"

"I have owned this car for just over 2 years, and I have had to replace the front tires 3 times, and the front brake rotors twice. I have never had a car that needed tires and brakes this often, and I keep up with all of the regular maintenance. I do NOT recommend this car to anyone who does not want to spend lots of money on replacing brakes and tires."

Best minivan I've ever owned or seen

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pros: "nothing serious ever breaks"

Cons: "wish it had the Lexus style auto-up/down windows"

"This Sienna minivan just keeps on going. This thing will have 100k miles in another month or so, with no major repairs whatsoever. There's only 2 things that went wrong with this car outside the normal regular maintenance: [1] the driver-side door hinge stop mechanism broke, so the door swings open with nothing slowing it down (the hinge is fine, just the stop broke; I have been meaning to get that fixed) and [2] the fuse for the lighter kept blowing 2 years ago when I had too many strings of xmas lights running off an inverter plugged into it, wrapped around the roof rack, much to the embarrassment of my wife. Other than that, no issues with this car, which is really amazing. I feel like it could go another 50-70k miles easily. And according to Kelly Blue Book, it probably can - it's value has only dropped $2000 in 2 years, it's still worth over $10k in good condition, even though I paid it off a year ago! Toyotas are just really great cars. I've never had a problem with a Toyota, and my family has owned many of them in my life time."

Good Family Car

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros: "Fits a family well!"

Cons: "Known rear A/C problems"

"Rear A/C has some know problems that are expensive to repair - $1,200. It seems to go through tires very quickly compared to previous cars."

excellent family vehicle

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "interior room, gas mileage, smooth ride"

Cons: "doors freezing shut"

"we bought this van 3.5 years ago and has been our #1 family hauler ever since. Can fit practically anything in it, decent gas mileage (esp. on highway trips, 25 mpg), VERY comfortable, very reliable. Did have to replace the middle steering shaft. A universal joint in the shaft was freezing, making steering very difficult and jerky. Also, like many other minivan owners in colder climates, we have problems with the sliding doors freezing shut. Annoying, but not specific to this vehicle. The 60/40 split rear folding seat is awesome for different layouts for kids and stuff-hauling. All in all, a great vehicle that holds its value. RESPECT THE MINIVAN!!!"

Great performance, reliability, comfort!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Low maintenance necessary, comfortable to drive."

Cons: "Shelf between front seats"

"We aree original owners and would not be selling it if we were not empty nesters. It is easy to drive, gets good milage (20 city; 27 highway), very comfortable for driving any distance, and has lots of storage. We have not had any major mechanical problems. My only two complaint with ares the fold down table between the front seats and the rear cargo door. Anything laying on the table slides around and the rear door does not always open fully."

I love this van!!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Paid $26000 and change. Averages 24 miles per gal"

Cons: "I can't think of any."

"I bought this car new and the first thing we did was go on a unplanned road trip thru Florida,Georgia,North and South Caroling and back home to south Florida. My wife and two teenage kids loved the trip. The car was flawless. The most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. Once my kids were gone I began to use it for work. I am a realtor and many times I show homes to entire families. Everyone rides together in this van. 121000 miles and all I've ever done is regular maintenance. Nothing has ever broken on this car. I love it."

Love this van!

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, comfort, good mpg, spacious"

Cons: "That it won't last forever :("

"I bought this van new when we started a family and even though we don't need all of the space- I can't seem to part with it. It's comfortable and has been a reliable vehicle to commute to work with as well. We've even put a full sized air mattress in the back and slept in it before! Gets 24 mpg consistently (FWD) with aggressive tread tires. NO MAJOR REPAIRS TO DATE (did I mention that I have 155,000 miles on this van??). My Toyota Rav4 before this was also as reliable - just not as comfortable and spacious!"