2007 Toyota Sienna

Based on 707 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Perfect family car

By on Saturday, July 18, 2009

"My four teenagers no longer fit in my 1994 Volvo wagon so we bought the 2005 Sienna XLE. The Volvo is nimble and quick, I love driving it but my husband was insisting on buying a large SUV and we had clearly outgrown the Volvo. The Sienna is the perfect compromise - it has the capacity of a large SUV but doesn't drive like a truck, it still feels like you're driving a car (granted a pretty large car). I have been very surprised at how quickly I adapted to the Sienna and abandoned my beloved Volvo. Now I can drive around half the lacrosse team and all their gear. It has a surprisingly small turning radius considering how big it is. I love all the power sliding doors and power tailgate. The only small complaint I have is that the material the dash is made out of can be easily scuffed by kids wayward feet. That's a pretty small complaint! The Sienna fit into our family perfectly and we all love it, even my husband agrees that it's the perfect choice for us - he enjoys getting much better gas mileage than the large SUV's get - we get about 17.5 MPG around town."

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned

By on Saturday, January 3, 2009

"Being value conscience my entire life & having the privilege of owning a wide range of automakers vehicles, my choice is Toyota. They have been hands down most reliable, trouble free, and dependable -not to mention holding their value in comparison to the other choices out there. I will own this one until I no longer am able to drive. No worries if the Sienna is your choice of mini van."

hit a deer...no fear!

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"We are now on our 2nd Sienna. I just love it. When you talk about crash safety, a minivan may not be the first car on your list, but let me tell you, this one is great. Case in point...we owned our first Sienna exactly 20 minutes when a deer hit us. We were driving thru Deerfield Township OH (go figure) on a major freeway doing 65 mph, when out of nowhere came a huge doe. Before my husband could react, we slammed head on into the side of her, and the force swung her around and she clipped our drivers side door. Brand-new, 2004 XLE. The front end was smashed, the drivers door scraped, the windshield only slightly cracked. The sound was loud, but the vehicle handled perfectly as we slowed it down and pulled to the side of the road. When I surveyed the damage I knew one thing for sure. If we had been in a shorter, smaller car we might have been killed. That deer would have come thru our windshield without a doubt. The front bumper was a mess, the hood buckled from the force, but the interior looked like nothing had happened at all. Let me tell you, that is important. The car can be fixed easily. The people, not so much. (Our 2 year old daughter slept thru the whole thing). I knew right then and there we had bought the right car for our family. The vehicle was fixed, and looked and drove brand new. We had it 4 years without a problem, before we traded it in, for another Sienna!"

Good minivan

By on Monday, September 15, 2008

"We bought this van new in March 08, and had since made 8 trips back to the dealer for work on an engine noise they were unable to diagnose. Ended up being a poorly made heat shield...beware of a strange vibration noise. Overall a good van, although a bit disappointed in the quality, as my problem started at 5000 miles. Outstanding customer service at the dealer would have me consider buying another Toyota."

Worst verhicle ever

By on Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"04 Sienna XLE AWD has been awful. We have had numerous mechanical and tire issues. The check engine light came on 3 different times in the first 2 weeks of owning it...all resulted in various issues. The DVD system caused a continous draw on the battery which resulted in having the system disconnected permanently. Battery constantly goes dead which has left us stranded on numerous occasions. THe electronic doors don't work all the time. Run flat tires only have a life of 2 years at best. WE definitely got a lemon and will never own another Toyota."