2007 Toyota Sienna

Based on 705 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

toyota vehicles are the BEST

By on Friday, October 12, 2007

"I have own two Toyota viehices , the 02Rav 4 and presently own a 04 Sienna. I truly love this car. I like the automatic passenger sliding door, and the comfortable ride. In my opinion it is a very high performance car with loads of features. It would be great if the new vehicle had sliding doors on passenger/driver side and rear door."

so-so

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"Had to have it in for service, window & door within 6 mos. Never really fixed, but gave up. Passengers are comfy, but hard to readjust for driver if 2 taking turns. Armrests are a joke! Flip up-flip down, up-down..."

Worth waiting for

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"I drove a Grand Voyager for years, never really liked it. I bought the Sienna XLE Limited when the Voyager died- went for all the extras but bought a 2005 to save money. It is so quiet and smooth. My kids (10 &12) LOVE it - plenty of room and after 3 months they are still in love with the power sliding doors. It is extremely comfortable even on long trips. It took a while but now I rely on and trust the parking sensors. The turning radius is heads above the Voyager. I fully expect it to be running beautifully way past the 120K I scraped from the Voyager. Never thought someone could be so in love iwth a 2 year old minivan!"

AWD -Bad Bet

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"Do not buy the AWD as the tires last about 10000 miles. I now have non-run flats on because my van ate them up. I now have regular tires with no spare tire. Toyota has been a nightmare to deal with."

Comfort and Luxury

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"I've owned a Nissan van, the Honda Oddesy and this is by far my favorite. We bought the XLE Limited, AWD and it is loaded - how fun! Love the DVD for the kids and my favorite is the auto doors and rear hatch. With the addition of a new baby this winter, the automatic features on the van are great. It gets fairly good gas mileage around town, but haven't taken it on a long trip - don't want to pull the boat with a minivan. The front seats are very comfy the sound system is excellent and there is plenty of room - the trunk is roomy enough for the stroller and plenty of chairs for the ball games. Love how this van drives/handles like a car rather than a truck - as most SUVs do. The interior is classy looking and easy to clean. We have the pearl white paint which is sharp. Overall we have been very pleased and would recommend to family or friends. My inlaws got this van and after riding in it, my husband traded in our 2 year old Honda within weeks."

07 sienna LE

By on Thursday, December 17, 2015

Pros: "a lot space, ultra reliable"

Cons: "Not good for occasional minor off road"

"great for moving kids around, a lot space inside, good third row seats, after over 100K now, not a single issue, except routine services, alignment, tires. very smooth engine, enough power to pass on the freeway If you need third row seats to move passenger, get this Van"

Good condition----low mileage

By on Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pros: "excellent condition low milage"

"Good condition low mileage clean interior small scrap on left rear side."

A great vehicle!

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "space and reliability"

Cons: "Middle seats- not as comfortable as previous model"

"My husband and I decided to trade our second Sienna in when the new model came out in 2003 because of the increased space in the interior. We had three kids and did many road trips with them, so we opted for extra comfort. I am the primary driver and fully intended to get to 10 years of ownership when we purchased the car. I was thrilled when we made it to 10 years with no major issues. This week we put new tires on the vehicle and took a road trip with our youngest child, who recently graduated high school. It was the trip that pushed the odometer over 200,000 miles-another thrill! We have decided to keep the car to use as the kayak carrier, family hauler (we've added a son-in-law), and overall stuff mover. We will be in the market for a new one within the next year to use as my primary vehicle and to use as the family road trip limo! By the way, two extra pieces of information: the new tires we bought were warranted for 65,000 miles (we believe it will happen) and the reason we got rid of the first Sienna was because it was totaled when it was at a complete stop and someone ran into it going 55 mph. The three family members inside were able to walk away from the scene. We definitely recommend the Toyota Sienna!"

Durable, reliable minivan-great for family driving

By on Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, durable"

Cons: "Would have loved automatic trunk lift"

"Holding up well under my family's onslaught. With proper maintenance, this car hasn't given us a lick of trouble."

Most versitile vehicle ever owned, good mileage

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

Pros: "Versitility, cargo area, economy"

"Love this van! I have hauled a 3 cushion sofa in the back of my van, also hauled 10 foot lumbar. It drives beautifully, the driving sitting position is excellent. The versatility of the seating is so handy with the slit back seat I can fold part of the rear seat into the floor or all of it. Other than a few minor things when brand new(under warranty) have not done anything mechanically with it besides regular maintenance. I get 24 to 28 miles per gallon."

best vehicle ever

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "Good price, good milage, rear sensers, roomy"

Cons: "21 cup holders"

"I love it. We purchased it when we retired so we could drive across country and take my mother along. We wanted a good seat for her and with this Toyota, it has the same bucket seats in the second row as is in the first. I has a tight turning radius. It's just wonderful. I did have to have a new rack & pinion at about 50,000 miles. It was covered by my extended warranty except the warranty company wouldn't put in a new Toyota part. I paid the extra to have original parts. Beware, our dealer in PA sold us the warranty and it wasn't a Toyota warranty. They must have had a deal with another company that pays them more. I will be careful next time to be sure I have the company I want. Just beware. That is the only thing that has gone wrong with it in 6 years. I have driven it across country 4 times and do alot of city driving across town. I have consistently gotten 21 mpg. With a van this size, I feel blessed. One of the salesmen at my dealershiip told be I should get 250,000 mile out of it. I am going to try. I'm really happy with it and if I ever get another new vehicle, I will buy another one just like it."

Solid, well designed vehicle with reliability and

By on Friday, September 7, 2012

Pros: "Better price value reference Honda, good quality a"

Cons: "Steering, road feel....see above"

"The only issue I have with this van is the steering and road handling. It tends to wander, has a lack of feedback and road feel. I will say that Toyota has addressed this issue with the 2011 model with improved steering and road feel....wish I had waited."

ATE TIRES, ALWAYS IN REPAIR SHOP EXPENSIVE TO KEEP

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Reason: ATE TIRES AND REPAIRS WILL KILLING ME

Pros: "GOOD IN SNOW"

Cons: "ATE TIRES HIGH COST OF REPAIRS"

"AT FIRST I LOVED THE 2008 VERSION AWD NEVER GOT STUCK. 125K MOSTLY HIGHWAY MILES FOR LEISURE. THE MPG OK NOT GOOD, 16 CITY 23 HIGHWAY 18 AVG. I HAD A HUGE ISSUE WITH RUN FLAT TIRES THAT CAME STANDARD ON THE VAN, IT WAS RECOMENDED TO REPLACE THE RUN-FLAT TIRE WITH REGULAR TOYO TIRES WHICH DID A BIT BETTER; YET DID NOT SOLVE THE CONCERN. ALOT OF PEOPLE I SPOKE TO KNEW ABOUT THIS TIRE ISSUE WHY A RECALL NEVER HAPPENED I DO NOT KNOW. THEY REPLACED THE REAR END TWICE TO TRY TO FIX THE PROBLEM; BUT IT SEAMED TO GET WORSE EACH TIME, AND NOTHING THEY DID FOR ME FIXED THE TIRE ISSUE. I ALSO HAD TO BUY A FULL SIZE SPARE AND STORED IT IN SEAT AREA WITH CLAMP, NO LONGER BEING ABLE TO FOLD SEAT. THIS VAN ATE TIRES ALOT 5-6 SETS; NOT INCLUDING SNOW TIRES; SHE BECAME TOO EXPENSIVE TO KEEP. THE VANS REPAIRS IN THE THOUSANDS AND TIRE REPLACEMENT WERE KILLING ME."

Great for kids/dogs

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Size and driving"

Cons: "Gas and cleaning"

"Great help with traveling with kids and a dog especially for the 3rd row. With folding seats in back, enormous storage and lots of cup holders. Easy to clean to for messes. Feels like driving a car. Not so high up like in an SUV. Neither did it feel compartmentalized like an SUV makes me feel like. The rear controls for heat and air are bonus to, especially since in past driver seat and front passengers got hot and back would still be cold!"

Absolutely a great car

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "Great value, fun and easy to drive. Handles a load"

Cons: "None noted."

"Used for craft business for 5.5 years. Made 4 cross country trips and at least 20 other craft business trips -with a fully load car (to the max) with roof rack full. Car handled beautifully and had more than adequate power for highway driving even up many mountains. Superb flexibility to haul many family members. Maintaned regularly and had ZERO reliability problems. Love the car. Reflects traditional Toyota commitment to excellence. Had my son and daughter buy one for their families!"

Very pleased, great value

By on Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pros: "Economical, reliable"

Cons: "Mileage could be better, abrupt acceleration"

"I'm the original owner, and there is nothing bad to say about the 2004 Sienna. It's reliable, economical and reasonably priced to service and repair. It has never had a mechanical problem of any kind. With 90k miles, I'm sure it's got another 100k in it. The only drawbacks: 1) Mileage could be better. Averages around 20 mpg around town 24 mpg on long trips. 2) From a standstill, acceleration can be abrupt."

I love this van!

By on Thursday, July 29, 2010

"My van is so comfortable for traveling and handles very well. I really enjoy it. Unfortunately, my son just totaled it, but he walked away with no injuries. It kept him safe. So now I'm looking for another Sienna. I would not buy a different van."

great van

By on Saturday, July 24, 2010

"I have a 99 sienna and it has 199675 miles and it has been the best van or car I"ve owned."

soccer mom

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"For my daughter to play soccer I drive over 300 miles almost every weekend. This is the perfect travel car. Electric jacks in the back so homework gets done on the trip, space to be comfortable, good gas mileage and nav system makes this this ride for soccer moms (and dads) on the go!"

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good looking minivan

By on Thursday, July 2, 2009

"I must say I cried the day I bought this van, not that there was anything wrong with it, I just could not believe i was officially going to become a soccer mom. Well my outlook had changed on the whole van issue. My 2006 sienna was very fast, espicially off the line. It was comfortable in front and back, my kids loves they had control over the A/C and heater in back. Mine was an 8 seater which was great for road trips. It did pretyy well on gas, about 20 mpg average. I have a couple things to complain about. The automatic door did not seem to stop fast enough if something came in front of it. One time my 4 year old jumped in front of it and got a little smushed before it retracted. After that he was always scared it was going to close on him. I would recomend getting a model with 3 automatic doors, the back door on mine was not automatic and really high and heavy for me(I am 5 foot 3). Also if the middle row window is down all the way the sliding door does not lock open. Pretty minor but sometimes annoying. Toyotas are great though, I sold my sienna for a 4runner. if I ever need another minivan i will buy another Sienna."

best van

By on Friday, May 29, 2009

"I will keep this vehicle forever.Best best best vehicle.Buy 2005 you will never be sorry.Love it."

I was surprised how much I like this vehicle

By on Saturday, March 14, 2009

"I bought the van as a transport to aid my semi-handicap mother. I have always had, and still do, have high end European luxury cars...currently a 2004 Jaguar XJ8. I bought the CE because I thought is would be sitting in my drive most the time so why bother with any upgrades. Well, I am driving the Toyota most of the time ... I LOVE IT. I guess my only real complaint is the wind noise at highway speeds, I am used to the serene quiet of a Jag or BMW, but that is really the only complaint. Not a single repair issue with this vehicle. Just wish I had opted for "all the bells and whistles"."

By on Thursday, February 26, 2009

EXCELLENT VEHICLE

By on Saturday, January 17, 2009

"THE SIENNA DRIVES SMOOTH AND WE DONT HAVE ANY MECHANICAL PROBLEM SINCE WE BOTH THIS 2006.WE ALWAYS USED THIS ESP. IN LONG DRIVING ,ITS VERY COMPORTABLE."