2004 Toyota Sienna

Based on 705 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

I miss it a bit...

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reason: Problems starting to happen

Pros: "Lots of features with the standard model"

Cons: "Sliding door stopped working just 4 years later"

"I am writing this in retrospect after just having bought a standard model 2011 Sienna LE. My new van is really nice but is missing a lot of cool features that came standard with my 2006. I really liked the roof rack, center console; 6 CD stereo with changer on the steering wheel; remote garage door opener; temparature/distance-to-empty indicators; one power door, and other fun features. The reason I sold my 2006 is because the power door broke (guess it's better that I don't have a power door to have break now), and the steering wheel would shake when trying to stop the van. Timing belt replacement was coming up, too, so I decided to put the money into a new one instead of fixing all those things. In all, I think the standard 2006 LE was a great value for the money and I miss it."

Awesome family vehicle

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "space, comfort, reliability"

Cons: "easy to leave lights on"

"We got this van with 75,000 miles 4 years ago and have put 90,000 more on it. It's been across the country and back and everywhere else, in addition to getting us and all our stuff everywhere every day. If we hadn't become a family of 8, we'd have driven it forever, or at least until the kids left home. We never had one mechanical problem, despite average maintenance. The ONLY complaints are that it's easy to leave the lights on and the windshield seems prone to cracks (we're on #3)"

Best vehicle ever

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "Very comfortable to drive. Heater/Air work great."

Cons: "Can use additional storage"

"AWD is really great in both wet pavement and on snow. Manages driveways with snow like a deer. Best winter car I've ever had. Goodyear run-flat tires have excellent traction."

Love this Van

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "Lots of room, dependable, good engine"

Cons: "wind noise"

"Bought it as Certified Used and added a DVD player and extended warranty. Warranty came in handy with power steering cable leak and electrical problems. I also had a new seat belt installed when my child cracked the old one. Runs good and I hope to sell it to a family who appreciates it like mine. You can haul just as much as a flatbed truck when you fold down the seats. LATCH system is terrific for car seats."

comfortable, reliable family transportation

By on Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pros: "comfort, space, reliability"

Cons: "expensive, OK gas mileage, not good in snow"

"This van has been great for hauling kids and long road trips. Lots of room for hauling people and cargo. Very spacious and comfortable inside - we like the second row captain's chairs and third row seat for long trips. Very smooth, quiet ride. Very few mechanical problems. Gas mileage only OK, though. Not the cheapest or most economical van out there, but we valued comfort and reliability more."