2012 Toyota Sequoia

9.3

Based on 155 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Great Ride

By on Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"I have owned my 2008 Sequoia about 6 months now, this is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. Great for road trips. With the 3rd row seat, you can fit 6 adults in this vehicle with no problem. The JBL Audio system is awesome.. I have been very impressed, would highly recommend for anyone looking for a full size SUV.."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable to drive"

"Great Vehicle, low maintenance."

A great SUV. A must for long trips.

By on Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pros: "Quiet and comfortable. Reliable."

Cons: "Would like better mpg but does well for 6000 lb.'s"

"2013 Platinum Sequoia. With the adjustable suspension drives like a Lincoln TownCar. Very quiet. It has excellent power with smooth acceleration. Current gas mileage 18-19 in mixed driving. The interior really focuses on the passengers with comfort for everyone and adequate legroom. A little pricey but still is a good value compared to the Suburban, Escalade and Infiniti Q56. If it is like the other Toyotas and Lexus vehicles we have owned in the past it should be very reliable and will probably still be going strong 10 years from now. It would be great if they made an extended version for more storage with the third seat up."

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "interior space, turning radius, Bluetooth quality"

Cons: "interior quality, size of fuel tank, body roll"

"Have owned a 2012 Sequoia for one year now and cannot be happier. The car is very wide and has lots of room, accelerates quickly for a vehicle its size, and looks great driving through town. The backseats are much bigger than competitors (Tahoe/suburban, Armada, Expedition) and the whole family loves going for ride. One drawback is fuel economy (averaging about 14 MPG right now) which wouldnt be a big problem if the car had a bigger tank because when filled up it only has 250 miles. Only other drawback is interior quality, which seems like it should be higher for a loaded $65,000 SUV. Overall, love the car and plan to keep it for many years!"

Excellent SUV

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "PLENTY OF SPACE, VERY RELIABLE VEHICLE"

Cons: "NONE"

"I bought it used in 2009 with 13K, if you do maintenance as indicated you won't have any trouble with this vehicle. I also bought a Toyota Extended Warranty, good for 6 years from 1st date in service or 100,000 miles, which ever comes 1st, Toyota stands behind their warranty and verhicles. This is the 3rd Sequoia I've owned. BEST ONE YET!!!"

My Favorite Car Ever

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "VERY COMFORTABLE"

Cons: "Small trunk and expensive sticker price"

"Love this car. I only wish it had a larger trunk space as it is a gas guzzler and using the roof rack only increases the gas usage, especially during road trips. But a super comfortable car. I never want to trade it in!!"

My second Sequoia

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "comfort, value, styling, performance,"

Cons: "tricolored dashboard"

"I bought the 2004 Toyota Sequoia and loved it so much that I traded it in for the new body style of the 2008 Sequoia. I have almost had this truck for 4 years and I still love it! I have never had any problems with it. We have so much room in it that my three (nearly adult) children can comfortably fit in any of the three rows. We often take trips in our Sequoia, and everybody fits comfortably. There are more cup holders than passengers and each of the seats, including the third row, recline. In the blizzards of the last two winters, we have used our truck to pull other SUV's out of deep snow or off ice. THIS IS THE BEST SUV ON THE MARKET!"

best suv on the market

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"I have owned Dodge, Ford, GMC and Nissan in the SUV class and the Sequoia is by far the best auto. Its size is no obstacle, MPG on the road around 21 and in the city avg. 19."

I love this vehicle. I'd buy it again!!

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Sits high so I can see way down the road. Fun!!!"

Cons: "I haven't found any yet."

"I purchased the 2011 Sequoia Platinum edition in November 2010 because I live in WV and work in VA. I needed something that would get me off the mountain in any kind of weather. It showed itself worthy of every dime January 26, 2011 during a freak snow storm that brought the DC area to a standstill. The 4WD was incredible. It hugged the road and made a dreadful commute quite pleasant. I'm single, but like big vehicles because I shop a lot. The third seats lay flat giving me all the cargo room I need. I love the heated and cooled seats. The fact that it uses regular unleaded gas is a plus. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for an SUV."

Very nice car. Comfortable, drives great.

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

"I really like this car, but would not buy it again (unless I purchased one with a backup camera)because of the terrible blind spots especially in the rear. Backing is a nightmare. I wouldn't want to own this car in a neighborhood full of small children. I would always worry when backing. One other thing I don't like is the way the trasmission hesitates. I have asked the dealer several times and they assure me it is the way it is designed. That said, it is not a very comfortable feeling when slowing for a red light, etc and then having it hesitate while accelerating. Other than those two issues, this has been a great car. No notable maintenance issues. It rides great, great look and design on interior and exterior. Being in a very hot climate, a/cs front and back are powerful enough. The entire back area folds to a solid bottom cargo space with ease. A great feature for me since I use the back a lot for cargo."