2007 Toyota Sequoia

9.4

Based on 556 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

The most reliable and wonderful car I ever had!!!

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, very reliable, holds value well"

Cons: "At times hard to get kids in and out do car"

"I bought my car brand new in 2003 and have not had one problem with it. The only thing I have had done was 2 sets of new tires and two batteries. I cannot say enought about mya sequoia and I will miss it dearly! Was perfect for raising our 2 kids also. Never wanted a mini van and this worked great for us!"

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pros: "Reliability and comfort."

Cons: "Some electrical issues."

"The only issues I've had in ownership were the back window motor went bad and the left side driver mirror broke. Everything else has been trouble free. Note, if the back window doesn't work, it may not be the motor. If the back window doesn't close all the way, or it gets stuck from misuse, the cars computer will turn off the window motor, rear wiper, rear washer, and rear defroster. Mine got stuck several times. The last time they also replaced the motor."

Great, reliable vehicle!

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "Great size, reliable"

Cons: "Wish it had multi disc instead of single."

"Have owned this for many years and still going strong! Have not had any issues with it at all. The 3rd row is easily removed if you need to haul something. I have a hitch on mine and pulling is easy! Roomy enough for all my carpooling! Love this suv!"

Best vehicle ever!

By on Monday, September 12, 2011

"This is by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. It is extremely reliable. And, at 200K miles, the only think we've had to replace is tires and brakes! My next car will be a Toyota too, that is if this one ever wears out!"

300k miles goal

By on Friday, October 15, 2010

"Bought it new on 03' i have driven it for 172,500 miles and still has full power & drives like new. Quiet and comfortable ride. Parents own an 05' Navigator with less than 80,000 miles and Does Not drive as well as my Sequoia! They are going to trade in their Super Unleaded Only, gas gusler for a Sequoia. There is really no comparison to Toyota workmanship. My goal is to drive my Sequioa for another 100,000 on same engine. 300,000 is my goal, drive it till engine seizes, then rebuild engine and pass it on to my son."

Safe vehicle

By on Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"When my wife and I bought our 2006 Sequoia, our main concern was the safety of our family. I was in a terrible accident his week in our Seqouia, unfortunately I totalled the vehicle. But I am proud to say that I was able to walk away from the accident with out a scratch on my body. Not a single laceration or bruise. The accident casued my SUV to flip on its side and skid about 70 feet. The police, the firefighters and the paramedics were extremly surprised I was even walking. We love our Seqouia, I will miss it very much. In my case, it saved my life. I am now in the market for another one and I highly recommeded. God bless...."

best full size SUV of its generation

By on Sunday, August 2, 2009

"I have had this vehicle since brand new 2004. It has travelled almost coast to coast and from the southwest to Eastern Canada a couple times. Very comfortable long hauler for family with lots of stuff. Used throughout winters driving into Colorado mountains for skiing and 4 wheel drive has never let me down. Almost 90k miles with only the gas gauge occasionally malfunctioning for a single day but mileage computer was still accurate. I added K&N FIPK a couple years ago and though louder when accelerating, it did add power and 1-1.5 MPG better highway driving."

Solid. Solid. Solid.

By on Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Bought a 2004 Limited in 12/08. Got a great deal due to gas prices at the time (no one was buying SUVs). A few things to note: GOOD: - At 6' 5", 230 pounds I fit very comfortably. - Good room for family, golf clubs, etc. - Roll down rear window...once you have it, you'll wonder how you lived without it. - Overall fit and finish (inside & out) feels SOLID - Switch to fold in side mirrors very useful in city garages BAD: - Tailgate handle latch broke (I've read of that happening for others)...my dealer fixed. - Some bugs with gauges/needles...seems to be a known problem...dealer fixed. - According to indicator lamp, it seems to take a couple miles after switching to 4WD for system to engage. - Driver side 3rd row seat seams impossible to remove. Reading the negatives above, you might be shocked by how many stars I've given this vehicle. But I write those off as bugs that are easily remedied. I've seen no major issues, and don't anticipate any. And I LOVE driving this truck every day. Be smart. Buy used, and the Sequoia will likely outlast you."

Good-bye ole friend

By on Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Bought it new in '02 and put 107,000 miles on it and now trading it off for a Tundra. Kids have grown up and I haven't had anyone in the 3rd row for the last year. In the 7 yrs I drove 'er the only major issue was the AC pump shelled out...and cost almost $3K to repair. I'd trust it to run another 100,000 with little to no problems easy if I wasn't craving a pickup so bad. On a sidenote, those people who had an issue with the back window motor...make sure you check the window lock button....I thought mine had quit too but when the window lock button is pushed in, it disables the back window too."

Rock Solid

By on Friday, February 6, 2009

"2002 Ltd, now with 87,000. Rock solid and quiet as the day we bought it. Tons of room, quiet, comfortable. Holds 8 adults with no problem. Very little trouble except the ABS computer died at 70K, cost $2100. I think I got stiffed by the dealer on that... Check the actual mileage - computer reads 2-3 mpg better than actual."