2007 Toyota Sequoia

9.4

Based on 555 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Dependable

By on Thursday, October 9, 2008

"The 01 Sequoia is a great vehicle. I have 210K on mine and it's still tight. Toyota engines will run forever!!!"

Awesome vehicle

By on Thursday, June 21, 2007

"I love this vehicle!!! I have been driving suburbans and tahoes for the past 5 years, and this vehicle tops them all. It is so comfortable, has lots of storage compartments, and it is just a very smooth ride. I don't think I will ever want to buy anything else!"

256,000 miles and still driving it!!

By on Monday, January 2, 2017

Pros: "size, minimum maintenance"

Cons: "back hatch handle/linkage and low fuel mileage"

"Purchased this vehicle with 51000 miles and have put 205000 on it. Have had minimal issues with the vehicle with exception to the back hatch. I have spent a fortune replacing the hatch handle and linkage MANY MANY times at $4-600 every time. Everyone I know that owns a 2003 or 2004 has had the same issue. This is obviously a design flaw and should have been recalled. Otherwise, we love this vehicle and after driving several other SUV's, just purchased another Sequoia - 2008 model. Time will tell if it will be as good as the last one."

Great SUV. Comfort and quality.

By on Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cons: "mpg-14-22"

"A quiet and comfortable ride with no major repairs so far. Good all around ride with room for eight. Nice in the snow. Mine has lots of miles, still burns no oil. Replaced a few timing belts and did most of the maintenance, all oil changes. I think it would be a wise used car buy."

Great SUV

By on Sunday, May 17, 2009

"We bought a 2007 SR5 4wd at season's end. Overall, we are very satisfied. Good visibility, comfortable seats, and very reliable. I like the exterior style better than new models--more land cruiser styling, however, the interior is a bit dated--with a casette player. Now with 20k miles, the engine feels like it is only now breaking in. Excellent vehicle in the snow and off road on our farm we never worry about getting stuck."

Best vehicle in my garage!!!

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive :)"

Cons: "plastic handles easily break :("

"drives really nicely for a big truck. wonderful smooth ride, lots of power and speed, will take you anywhere accross the miles just follow every recommended maintenance service and you wont go wrong. will hold on to this baby 'til it falls apart!"

Love!

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cons: "NONE"

"Bought this car under a year old with 10k miles on it and have never had a problem. Routine oil changes, brakes, tires, and occasional tie rod ... and that is it. I installed an after market DVD system for my 5 kids and an IPOD player for me. Toyota recalled mine this summer and they spent a bunch of money rust proofing the undercarriage and spare tire plate. This SUV is nearly impossible for me to replace. I am starting to get the itch for a newer car with blue tooth and so on (and my family size has shrunk from 7 to 6 ish), but nothing out there has really grabbed my attention and demanded that I sell my Sequoia to get get something new. Acura MDX is about the only thing that has come close, and it is in a different category all together. In fact, I like my year Sequoia better than the current model. Looks like she and I will be together for a few more years!"

Big Hunka' Machine

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, comfortable, good on the fly 4WD,"

Cons: "Gas Milage, up front cost"

"We got our 2001 Sequoia with about 30K miles on it and have driven the wheels off of it several times. The ride is smooth and quiet on the highway and even the back seats are comfortable for full sized adults. When we first got it we could sometimes squeek out 20mpg on the freeway, but has the years have gone by we average around 14mpg. We did have to replace the coil packs at around 175K, but other than that and routine maintenence we've not had any problems with it. We will be downsizing soon for gas milage but havn't decided what we are going to get yet. It won't be another Sequoia simply because we don't have that kind of money this time around."

Love the comfort and reliability

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "Roomy and comfortable"

Cons: "Uses a lot of gas"

"It has been a great SUV. Large and spacious. Uses a lot of gas, but that what you expect with a V8. Had no serious problems."

Worth the money

By on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Had a 1997 4Runner and upgraded to the Sequoia after the 3rd child. Holding all 4 kids comfortably traveling anywhere in any condition, especially snow and winter weather. Bought it with 40k miles and currently rolled 91k on the ODO. Do the maintainence and it will last for 250k easy. Performance and everyday driving is top notch. Watch out for trickly things like the brake fluid levels and VSC lights. There's a lot of "smarts" in the truck. Minor things can cause lots of warning lights - so read up on the details / forums. Next step is the Land Cruiser once the kids get older......."