2006 Toyota Sequoia

9.4

Based on 556 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

By on Sunday, October 28, 2007

"I love mine. only problem has been to fix the back hatch twice. One of our friends had to fix their back hatch twice also. but our 3rd friend had no trouble. It is so comfortable, roomy, and easy to maneauver. I live on a dirt road, so I use my 4WD every day and have had no problems."

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE OWNED

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"If you want a car that will last you a lifetime this is the one, my car has 130,000 miles ad it does not have a single leak or have i had a problem with it. i bought the car certified used with 60,000 miles. at this rate with regular scheduled maintnance this is the last car i will ever buy"

an absolutely wonderful ride

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"My Sequoia, the first Toyota I have ever owned, is All that I had hoped it would be and MORE. It will not be my last Toyota unless I die before I put 150,000 to 200,000 miles on it."

derek

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"We purchased this car in 04 and again in 06, reliable, comfortable, smooth ride, road car with power to spare. Handles incredibly well despite its size. The 4WD and ground clearance saved us from many snow traps. Seats and controls are user friendly, navigation is easy to operate and loaded with options. Toyota is great for service, and service costs were inexpensive. No problems with either car. Wouldn't say the car was economical on gas in town but you use regular instead of premium which helps. Purchasing another car only because it's time to downsize. I must say after looking and driving many cars including luxury cars, the Sequoia gave us the most for our money if you need a big car that has a true comfortable third row. Many that have a third row, have seating that is only comfortable for the smallest people."

The one thing I can depend on

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"I would only own a Toyota. Went from Celicas to Forerunners to a Sequoia. Have owned it for 6 years and absolutely love it."