2013 Toyota RAV4

8.3

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

New 2017 AWD Rav4 SE

By on Friday, March 24, 2017

Pros: "Quality, good price, SE package"

Cons: "Lack of dashboard lighting/ambient lighting"

"Ive only had my rav4 for several weeks but will give my impressions of it so far. Ive heard a lot of complaints about Toyota not offering a 6 cylinder on the 2017 models. The ECO/SPORT modes in my SE are fine for me and provide adequate acceleration going onto highways and for passing. I have the softex heated seats, only high or low on heating, no inbetween. Only one USB port in front, under dash (this is easily fixable by buying an adapter). The seats are a bit hard, wish they had more cushion in them. The suspension on the SE is more stiff than on other models, I like it! Almost no body roll around corners. The front cup holders need to be closer together, one is up under the dash, the other close to the center arm rest. One major complaint I have is that not all of the dash buttons have lighting! You better know where the buttons are in the dark! Also, no ambient lighting whatsoever! Road and engine noise into the cabin is quiet in my opinion. I have the upgraded Entune radio, awesome sound! The LED tail lights look awesome! The front HID superwhite head lights provide great peripheral vision just on low beam. Daytime LEDs on front end also."

Perfect for my needs

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Great Price and Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Adjustable Lift Door should be Standard Equipment"

"I am retired disabled veteran and I have a hard time getting in and out of vehicles - but not with this vehicle. I also have issues with backing up, yet this vehicle offers a good size back up camera that helps out with that. NOW - I love driving this vehicle - the mileage is great! It has a comfortable , smooth ride. There's plenty of room for the back seat riders. It comes with a 2 year/25K mile maintenance. We looked at other similar models, (GM and Honda) and are glad we purchased this one. You won't be disappointed (at least we're not)."

Better than expected

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage, comfortable inter., sport & eco modes"

Cons: "Limited passenger storage."

"The family was looking to down size vehicles and also improve gas mileage. So we looked in the small SUV category at all options- Honda CRV, Ford Escape, Mazda 5, Chevy Equinox, etc. Although all have them had certain features we liked and it was a tough decision, the new RAV4 overall was the best quality, options and new style that fit for us. The value for the options we were looking for led us to the XLE model. We have had the vehicle now for more than a month and it has been even better than expected. The ride and comfort are very good for a small vehicle. There is plenty of leg room even when there are four or five people. Back seats recline which makes the difference so you get a feeling of more space. Gas mileage has been great coming from a large SUV. Overall it has been a very good vehicle."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pros: "Great MPG, good price for options,"

Cons: "Some road noise"

"I've had my 2013 RAV4 XLE for about a month and so far, I absolutely love it. MPG is great-- I've taken it on a trip and averaged 31 highway MPG at 70-75mph (Texas speed limits). I like the Eco Mode/Sport option- I switch pretty regularly between them as I'm merging on the highway or driving through town. I've taken a lot of people in the car and everyone seems to have room whether they are in the passenger seat or back seat. There is a little more road noise than the Mazda CX-5, but I selected the RAV4 for price (I got it cheaper than the Mazda CX-5 Touring), comfort, and proven reliability/reputation."

Great SUV

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"I have had the 2013 toyota rav4 for 3 months and like how is handles overall. It handled great in the snow (one foot) going up a steep hill. Also great MPGs I get around 24 MPGs on average driving both city and highway."