2010 Toyota RAV4

Based on 705 Ratings for the 2006 - 2012 models.

By on Friday, May 6, 2011

Best car I ever had

By on Sunday, April 17, 2011

"My wife and i love everything about this car!!!"

Cant Beat It.

By on Monday, April 11, 2011

"My eighth Toyota since 1988. As usual its a dependable Suv as are all the others Ive owned. O.k. argument being ita not a head turner, or a barn burner. But it gets you going and gets you home. I have had very minor problems with all my Toyotas. Never a breakdown. I drive them till 200,000 miles then trade them. I really cant believe the money you get on your trade. Only because Toyota is known for quality and people are not afraid to buy them."

By on Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2011 Sport AWD 4cylinder

By on Friday, April 1, 2011

"My wife and I bought this car three months ago and love it so far. We got it for the AWD, we live in St. Louis and get a fair amount of snow. The AWD performed great on the snow covered roads. I was hesitant to drive it because many reviews said the seats are uncomfortable for big drivers. I am 6'1" and am very comfortable in the drivers seat. I have driven on several 2 1/2 hour trips with no discomfort. Gas mileage averages 19mph in town 26mph on the highway. Not great but what I expected. The back seat has plenty of leg room for larger passengers although you can only comfortably seat 4 adults. Trying to fit a third adult in the back seat is tight at best, unless you have some very skinny passengers, but easily fits three kids. Plenty of storage in the back. We really like the storage bins in the back, all of our emergency equipment tucks nicely out of the way. The grocery hooks are somewhat handy when grocery shopping. Haven't had much trouble with the tailgate being hinged on the right, but we don't do much curbside loading. With the seats down we are just able to fit our bikes in the back. I get what some other reviewers mean when they say it has a budget feel but as it is our first brand new car it isn't an issue for us. But, if you are used to more upscale cars I could see how you would feel that way. Road noise/wind noise has never been an issue. Great visibility while driving. Overall very happy with our purchase."