2002 Toyota RAV4

Based on 409 Ratings for the 2001 - 2005 models.

It is a very solid car all way round.

By on Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"I got all the value and more for the overall price.Provides comfort and trust-worthiness.Solid like a s.u.v. but drives and handles like a luxury car. I'M so confident in quality and value I'm going to drive it for a total of 15 years before buying another."

Cannot be beat!

By on Friday, August 22, 2008

"I own the 2003 Rav 4. I bought it new. It now has 170,000 miles and the only thing I have ever done to the vehicle is normal maintenance. It is reliable and a perfect small family car. I do wish it has three seats in the back but it is still okay for what we use it for. The MPG is around 28-30 on the highway. The engine is a little small to pull an AWD vehicle in the hills of PA. Otherwise it is perfect in every way & I cannot express enough how much we depend on this vehicle. We have no intention of getting rid of it till it just simply crokes! My personal goal is 350,000 miles. One note of interest...Keep it clean & you always feel you are driving a new one:)"

Reliable Vehicle

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"Our primary complaint is comfort. It isn't comfortable for longer drives. Also, the seats took time to figure out how to remove. I feel safe and confident when I drive this car; I plan on a RAV4 being my next vehicle."

I LOVE MY RAV4!!!!

By on Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, roomy but still compact"

Cons: "had to replace the transmission"

"I love my Rav! It is the best car I have ever owned!! It is big enough to cart around all of my equestrian equiptment and on occassion I have had to use it as the farm vehicle. It is easy and comfortable to drive. It is nice and compact while still offering so much room on the interior. The only complaint I have about this car is that I had to replace the transmission about 3 years ago."

Love this car

By on Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage, reliable, great in all weather"

Cons: "I have no cons for this vehicle"

"I absolutely love this car! It is outstanding in every kind of road condition. It has safely got me through ice storms and blizzards. Gets great gas mileage. Has lots of room, I am always saying there is very little I can't haul around in my Rav. It it completely reliable, have never had any issues with it. Gas, oil changes, new tires, wipers and a battery is all it has ever cost me after purchase. I highly recommend this car!"