2011 Toyota Prius

Based on 410 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Better then expected

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Great gas milage, good power, great overall value"

Cons: "None so far"

"I bought the Prius II because of the gas milage more than anything else. I didn't have high expectations other than the gas milage. Was I suprised when I started driving it. The Prius had much more power then I expected. My brother owns the Civic hybrid and the Prius' power blows it out of the water. I have no problems jumping on the highways and going up the Cajon Pass on the way to Las vegas. It also handles well. After 22000 miles, I'm averaging 46 MPG. With gas now over $4.00 and rising, I'm sure glad I have my Prius. I have it for a 3 year lease which expires next year. I will either buy it or I am also looking at the new Prius V. Either way, I will be a prius owner for years to come."

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage"

Cons: "Sometimes it's so ugly it's pretty"

"Driving back and forth to FL. from RI at 50.3 MPG. is unbeatable. Absolutely no mechanical problems whatsoever. However, it's not the prettiest car I've ever owned, nor the most comfortable on a long trip."

The Prius is a great value, bigger than you think

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "actually fun to drive"

Cons: "road noise, small footprint.big cars will push you"

"If you are looking for an efficient ride, Prius will deliver. Upgrade it and you have all the features of the luxury cars except road noise. the leather is not as fancy, etc. etc. Nav, Sat radio, remote a/c, rooftop solar and more. the mileage is the real key.....the 2011 was rated at 51mpg.......my first tank was 53.7.........if you really pooch it you can do much better (except the honking horns behind you as you coast along) I would buy another in a minute."

2010 Prius

By on Friday, February 4, 2011

"Found car 1,200 miles away at the end of model year. great deal! Got 41 mpg at over 80 mph. Over 50 mpg in town. Great car. Stylish and not "dog slow"."

Love the car, my only complaint is poor visability

By on Friday, May 19, 2017

Pros: "Cant beat the dependability and the gas mileage."

Cons: "Poor viability and less than agile handling."

"Love the reliability and the gas mileage. It does all I want a car to do. My only complaints are with the poor viability and, the less than agile handling. Yes, it has a rear-view back-up camera, but who trusts that? I find myself preferring to walk 3 or 4 blocks rather than try to parallel park the car. And since I live up in the foothills, there are a lot of twists and turns and the cars handling doesnt feel as safe as I would like it to be. Also, while going uphill in the snow, if the wheels slip at all, the power shuts down, just when you need it the most. So its easy to get stuck in the snow, which has happened to more more than once. That is no safety feature as far as Im concerned. But, I would buy another newer model with improved safety features because you really cant beat the dependability and the gas mileage."