2011 Toyota Prius

Based on 408 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Better then expected

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Great gas milage, good power, great overall value"

Cons: "None so far"

"I bought the Prius II because of the gas milage more than anything else. I didn't have high expectations other than the gas milage. Was I suprised when I started driving it. The Prius had much more power then I expected. My brother owns the Civic hybrid and the Prius' power blows it out of the water. I have no problems jumping on the highways and going up the Cajon Pass on the way to Las vegas. It also handles well. After 22000 miles, I'm averaging 46 MPG. With gas now over $4.00 and rising, I'm sure glad I have my Prius. I have it for a 3 year lease which expires next year. I will either buy it or I am also looking at the new Prius V. Either way, I will be a prius owner for years to come."

Perfect car for me

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Comfy, economical, great handling, great amenities"

Cons: "Not one con"

"I cannot find a thing I don't like about this car except for the crunchy tires. I couldn't figure out what that crunchy sound was on turns but the dealership finally traced it to the tires which, because of it's forward weight required tires with stiffer side walls. But that's just the tires. This car has been a dream to drive, handles wonderfully, and has all the amenities I like. After a Tacoma and two 4Runners I was pleasantly surprised how much I like this car. Toyota has really got this car dialed in."

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage"

Cons: "Sometimes it's so ugly it's pretty"

"Driving back and forth to FL. from RI at 50.3 MPG. is unbeatable. Absolutely no mechanical problems whatsoever. However, it's not the prettiest car I've ever owned, nor the most comfortable on a long trip."

Great car good milage poor seat comfort

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "great milage, power, dash layout"

Cons: "terrible seats,radio need improvwement"

"This is a great car good milage, good power, nice styling and design inside with great dash layout. Seats need to be improved greatly are hard and very uncomfortable especially for longer drives. Need to stop to get out and stretch cause of hard stiff seats."

Very reliable and efficient

By on Saturday, March 4, 2017

Pros: "great price, reliable, fuel efficient, good tech"

Cons: "interior quality"

"I bought a 2015 Prius II brand new. Over two years and 30k miles later, this car has been a gem. It is very reliable. I have had absolutely zero mechanical issues from the vehicle. The gas mileage is a given. I live in a mountainous area, and I seem to get better gas mileage than when I visit family at the beach. I average 50+ every trip I go on around town. I think having more hills charges the battery more as you have to brake more frequently. Obviously this is not a drivers car. It doesnt handle all that well, but I didnt buy this car to do autocross events. I think it has more than enough power based on what you are buying. I have no problem getting to highway speed on an on-ramp, and no problems passing cars going from 60 to about 75 or more. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who wants a cheap (in price) vehicle that is reliable and extremely fuel efficient. The cargo space is also very good for a vehicle of its size. We have two kids now so we outgrew the Prius as our primary car (had to buy a mini-van). The most painful part of that was seeing our van getting 18 mpg :( I still drive the Prius on a regular basis just based on fuel economy alone!"