2009 Toyota Prius

Based on 877 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

what i don't like

By on Monday, June 28, 2010

"I wish it had a telescope steering wheel and more comfortable headrest."

Toyota Prius Beats Them All

By on Friday, June 25, 2010

"I can't even think of anything negative about my Toyota Prius. Aside from the current payment (my fault), the car is the best purchase/investment I've made in years. I was driving 500+ miles per week in California for several months during the gas-price hike drama. The savings I have had in gas alone far outweigh any negative that anyone can make about this gem of a car. Summarily speaking, this car is a real sweet deal and ecologically friendly. I want the 2010 model; but, I need to finish paying off my 2007. This car even won over my wife (a dedicated Camry customer for years). She gets in the Prius over the Camry. That's a testimony to the power of the Prius!!!"

By on Thursday, June 17, 2010

"This is the 3rd Prius that we have owned. Average about 47 miles per gallon. I drive almost 100 miles per day, and the gas mileage saves me a lot of money. Friends that ride with me are amazed at the interior room in a car that looks small from the outside. Driving comfort is excellent for me at 5'2", and also for my husband who is 6'2". When we trade this car in, we will be trading for another Prius."

Lives up to its billing

By on Friday, June 11, 2010

"Very reliable car and, of course, the gas mileage is great - 48 mpg in the winter and 52 mpg in the summer. I'm proud that I'm not polluting as much as other cars. ABS kicks in frequently when stopping in snow or slush; no problem stopping, it is just a new phenomenon for me. Handles well in emergency situations. Ride is not bad for this size car. The only disappointments I have are that I hear road noise more than I want to and I still wish I had purchased the model with leather seats!"

Excellent Mid size Car

By on Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Very good mileage. getting 49 to 52 for city and highway combined. Very smooth engine performance! Low pick up at signals. Little uncomfortable for long drives. Inferior quality look inside and outside. All minor cons are nothing when compared to pros. Would certainly recommend to anyone and buy in future! The best hybrid ever made!"